VOTE HERE!!!! - FINISHED BIKE PHOTOS BELOW POLL

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pick your favorite bikes!

• 01. 12 Year Project - LBCJ

Votes: 82 26.8%
  • 02. 1935 Rollfast Motobike - whitecoyote

Votes: 8 2.6%
  • 03. 1936 - American Vintage Bicycle Supply

Votes: 23 7.5%
  • 04. A LONG TALE - franconuevo

Votes: 18 5.9%
  • 05. BADBOY - Jake Sensi

Votes: 21 6.9%
  • 06. Bare Bonnie(ville) - Blackout

Votes: 108 35.3%
  • 07. Bare Metal Electra - hewey

Votes: 13 4.2%
  • 08. BarrelBanana Lowrider - SwissGuy

Votes: 7 2.3%
  • 09. Beauty is in the eye... Liner - Missing Link

• 10. Bo11 Weevil - Wildcat

Votes: 17 5.6%
  • 11. Bourbon & Blue - PublicNuisance

Votes: 48 15.7%
  • 12. Campground Cruiser - azmathys

Votes: 22 7.2%
  • 13. ChromeDoubt - supergoob

Votes: 9 2.9%
  • 14. Crusty Flyer - Hunter Cummins

Votes: 22 7.2%
  • 15. CT Schwinn - MplsCoaster

Votes: 12 3.9%
  • 16. Deco DX - Jaypem

Votes: 15 4.9%
  • 17. Double Bar Denim - metalchewy

• 18. DRAGN - dragnusa

Votes: 10 3.3%
  • 19. Dreamcatcher Indian Arrow - gigmata

Votes: 51 16.7%
  • 20. Ed's 1941 Elgin Deluxe - MazdaFlyer

Votes: 31 10.1%
  • 21. Elgin Board Track Racer - Uncle Shish

Votes: 41 13.4%
  • 22. ELGIN Decoluxe - The Renaissance Man

Votes: 142 46.4%
  • 23. ElgIndian - brett4christ

Votes: 47 15.4%
  • 24. Elgin Mutt - idiotboy

• 25. Flobar - ratrodz

Votes: 104 34.0%
  • 26. FrankenHiggins - hammer mechanic

Votes: 20 6.5%
  • 27. Frankie Four Aces - SlyRed

Votes: 41 13.4%
  • 28. HAUL-iN! - OneHorsePower

Votes: 52 17.0%
  • 29. HEXMACHINA - PINOYRATRODDER

Votes: 58 19.0%
  • 30. Huffman - Scribble

Votes: 29 9.5%
  • 31. Krustomized Kruiser - MONARKofSoCal

Votes: 30 9.8%
  • 32. Last Minute Panic - macncheese

Votes: 9 2.9%
  • 33. Mid-Western Flyer X-16 - SkyknightJohn

• 34. Miss Prissy - MrLeghorn

Votes: 25 8.2%
  • 35. Naked Panther - Chad T

Votes: 20 6.5%
  • 36. Night of the Flightliner - krazykort

Votes: 35 11.4%
  • 37. Oberleutnant - kowalski385

Votes: 24 7.8%
  • 38. One - Liner - OddJob

Votes: 36 11.8%
  • 39. Peace Love and Choppers - johnp.smith

• 40. rELEVENt setback - Falstaff

Votes: 23 7.5%
  • 41. Riverside Hoodride - Georgeediii

Votes: 47 15.4%
  • 42. Rizzo - SoulGarageOH

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • 43. Rockin' Rollfast - GuitarCarl

Votes: 28 9.2%
  • 44. Ro11fast or Go Home - mrs. link

Votes: 13 4.2%
  • 45. Rollfast - us56456712

Votes: 29 9.5%
  • 46. SaltHammer - kingfish254

Votes: 102 33.3%
  • 47. Schwinn Drop Out - gowjobs

Votes: 53 17.3%
  • 48. SPINAL TAP - bean

Votes: 59 19.3%
  • 49. Stretched Shelby - cthomps

• 50. Swamp Dog - G-Matt

Votes: 62 20.3%
  • 51. SYNRGY - bikedudeofomaha

• 52. That Old Wheel - SSG

• 53. Trans-it - oddrodal

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • 54. What ever man - deorman

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the only time judging is fair is when there is judging criterias and when its restricted from public votes imo ..
but what you wrote above exposes a other thing , the fact that i believe most people vote on the finish picture look without taking into consideration the work involved , the finish product is very important , but the work behind it almost just as much imo , because if its only about the final picture ,anyone could just buy the most amazing bike and change 1 or 2 things on it .. i am not gonna lie, iam almost offended by how little amount of votes some extensive builds recieved compared to some other quick flips ..
I will agree with you to a point, but I also take the builder's concept, execution and design into account. Sometimes a great idea won't require too much to execute properly, and there's also merit in knowing when to stop. No amount of work can cover up a poorly thought-out design. I think the best entries show a combination of good design and quality work performed.

Think of it this way....when you go to your local polling station and vote in your local elections....you walk in, place votes and then leave.

You don't walk in, place a few votes, go get lunch, come back and vote some more. :bigsmile:

In the big cities, they do! They even buy you that lunch! :banana:

HA! Finally caught up...nobody post anything else, I'm in my voting process now. Any and all bribes will probably make no difference in my voting, but will be greatly appreciated! :113:

Jason
I'll tell you what, when I lived in Oregon, I always wanted to combine OSU and UofO... so if you vote for me, I'll combine The Ducks and Beavers. It'll be a unified team called The Platypuses...

Ok, so that was only funny once, but it could happen. And it's better than a universal championship.

Done voting...the tidal wave of bribes can stop now, thanks for all the cool stuff! :thumbsup:

Falstaff...I already mock all my fanatic friends (many OSU alumni) by referring to their team as the 'Beacks, Duvers, Platypi, or whatever' :)

Was finally able to get a few minutes to go thru the list over and over and cast my vote. Been trying for three days...

Tried to narrow it down, but each time thru the list i kept adding, rather than narrowing it down, think i checked my favorite 20 of the mix.

Great builds this year and a bunch if ratt-tastic bikes are the result. The rusty, the shiny, and all in between. Some amazingly artistic bikes, some that are just too cool, and even some awesome girls bikes in the mix!! Great job and congrats to all builders wh participated.

Narrowed it down to 12, and finally got a look at the current voting. I spent a lot of time looking hard at em and couldn't go lower. I really think it's because of the sheer # entries and the fast improving quality and creativity of them. Really cool stuff.
BTW, I didn't mean to stir the pot with the Finished Bikes "likes" deal...It was just interesting. Rat-a-Tat-tat!! Pedal those beautiful rides!!! SKPC

I made a survey monkey that lets you rank the builds 1-54. I can post the link if we are interested in a "builder-only" ranking.
The survey is not very accurate based on how worked when I used it...I selected the order for twenty choices. The survey then put those twenty in order and assigned the ones I didn't rate in numerical order and assigned them #21 to #54. The data is thus pretty worthless if that's the way it works.

Must have been an anomaly - there are ppl who have voted for a single bike and the others are not assigned a place. Try again maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you can message me the ip you voted from I'll kick that one out :)

It worked OK after you cleared it. I just don't have much patience anymore for things that don't work the way they should.

Last edited:
Finally got a chance to vote after 8 10hr shifts in a row. Still haven't caught up on all the chitty chat yet. I just went through real quick and voted for the 3 I had picked then added a few. Ended up with 11 votes so went ahead and hit the button.

Great job everybody. The bikes are all so cool.

Finally got a chance to vote after 8 10hr shifts in a row. Still haven't caught up on all the chitty chat yet. I just went through real quick and voted for the 3 I had picked then added a few. Ended up with 11 votes so went ahead and hit the button.

Great job everybody. The bikes are all so cool.
Don't forget to go vote in the photo contest also! CLICK HERE

Been super busy with work, playing gigs and working on houses. I have a couple of days off, so will finally be able to have a decent look at the build threads........Yes, I voted pretty much just on the fished bike pics :eek:.
Thanks to all who like SPINAL TAP. I really didn't to too much this time around, apart from throwing something together with parts I already had. Given the little amount of work I actually did, I'm very happy with the outcome. I "borrowed" the wheels and tires of CYCO, my BO9 build, but they will be staying where they are, and now I'll have to build a new wheelset for CYCO.

Latest posts

Back