Recent content by zibo26

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. zibo26

Help finding the muscle bicycle of my youth.

Hi, yes Ljubljana is beautiful, you should go and see it any time of the year. I was just there (on vacation), as I live in the US for the past 7 years. If you'll need any more information on what to see and where to go, please, don't hesitate to ask.
  2. zibo26

Update to this ... my cousin found some pics of a very similar bike (That was modified though). Here are the pictures of it. I was wrong - handlebars were monkeybars but they had a parallel straight bar with holes. On the pictures, frame, handlebars, rear springers, banana seat, sissy bar and...
  3. zibo26

Hi, everyone. I am from Europe, more exactly from Slovenia (ex-Yugoslavia) - where Pony Rog is from :) As a child I got a muscle bicycle from my cousin and I have yet to find a similar anywhere on the internet. I don't know which country was manufacturing it, however I am pretty certain it was...
  4. zibo26

Bought these two this weekend - Huffy Straight bar Mainliner and Western Flyer

And huffy cleaned up so nice, it is just amazing. There is almost no rust, even under the fenders.
  5. zibo26

I know. I just msged the guy if he has the tank. No reply yet. I'd like to get her back in the original condition.
  6. zibo26

I saw a very similar bicycle on the Cabe - it has the same brace, but different fork and back rack. http://thecabe.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?17426-FS-Parting-1940-41-Ladies-Western-Flyer
  7. zibo26

Huffy is in amazing condition (paint is absolutely beautiful) and has everything that it should have original. Western Flyer was repainted, seat and grips are not original, missing front light, back reflector, tank (?) but all in all in nice condition.
  8. zibo26

All things Flightliners...

A week ago I picked up this one. It rides nicely, but it will need a lot of cleaning and buffing (it is already parted and in process :))
  9. zibo26

Lets see your Columbia's!

My Columbia 61 Special (1960) before: And after: :)
  10. zibo26

Before & After Pics

My Columbia 61 Special before: And after loads of work: And now to the next bike! :)
  11. zibo26

Has anyone any information on Columbia Special 61?

I sent him an email with questions as well. Thank both of you! I know it is not a special bike, but I want to make it nice again. I love the way back fork is made. And it has a bell made for waking up the dead :)
  12. zibo26

Has anyone any information on Columbia Special 61?

Hi, I am restoring a Columbia Special 61 (it is all in pieces now - so if you want any more pictures, it is going to be of parts). I have trouble finding anything about this bicycle. I found a thread about Columbia Special 60, but even that one doesn't really tell much. I am wondering what kind...
  13. zibo26

Hello from Cleveland

Thanks! This one is a late bloomer for Tigers (hence the good decals). It was made in 1966.
  14. zibo26

Schwinn bikes ( post pics here )

My Tiger before (and the picture does not show all the rust and grime :)): and after:
Back