Recent content by white_cross

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. white_cross

Let's see your Hiawatha bikes

Here is mine:
  2. white_cross

12 Gauge

I am really considering the same swap for mine too. Where can I find a link of your build up to follow along?
  3. white_cross

12 Gauge

The car looks great. Is the Lexus motor the 1UZ?
  4. white_cross

12 Gauge

Are you on any Celica forums?
  5. white_cross

12 Gauge

Thats cool. any pictures of it? Ok that is good to hear. I was able to take mine out on 2 separate rides today and the bike is really smooth riding.
  6. white_cross

12 Gauge

New Departure Model D. I also found this yesterday: http://ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/new-departure-model-d-rebuild.30484/ Was really helpful. The problem was the axle but it caused another problem the little clip spring tab broke. So I re bent it and filed it down. I installed the...
  7. white_cross

12 Gauge

Thanks Luke. Checked out your project very cool. Thats a good Idea I might have to think about trying it. I am currently working on building the coaster brake again. I noticed that the wheel was loose before my test drive. I rode it across town and back and it worked good then I brought it...
  8. white_cross

12 Gauge

Thanks Luke. I have been looking for a 1971-1972 Celica for over 10 years locally and nothing popped up till last month, when my dad spotted it next town over. I am really excited about the celica project. It is going to a long term thing so I can enjoy the build up and not feel rushed. You were...
  9. white_cross

12 Gauge

Ok so I took a break on this bike for a while because I picked up a car for restoration and was excited about that so I put the bike aside for a while. I had time to finish up the bike today. I also changed the name of the bike to: 12 Gauge. I changed a couple of things in my plan but I was able...
  10. white_cross

Thank you for the info.
  11. white_cross

I think I have the exact same frame as you do you know any more about this bike, like year or time period and name of bike?
  12. white_cross

Swoopy handle bars?

I found these locally and from what I can tell they look like the Moon bars on my Roadmaster can any one back this up? http://www.woodcockcycle.com/product/electra-cruiser-bullhorn-handlebar-159191-1.htm#.VO_8Q7tATmo
  13. white_cross

Swoopy handle bars?

Thanks these bars look like the style I am after Thanks for the input but they are not quite the style I am after they seem to have too sharp of a curve.
  14. white_cross

Swoopy handle bars?

Looking for a set of handle bars for my current bike build. I want to use something current and still available and just looking for picture ideas with the name of the bar like who makes it and what model. this is an original vintage set as an example from one of my other builds: I am not...
  15. white_cross

12 Gauge

Well progress has been slower. Just waiting on my tax return to come in. Then I can order all the parts I need. I have the rear coaster hub disassembled and cleaned. Just need to grease and install it. I also found a leather shop in town who will sell me some new (but aged looking) leather for...
Back