Recent content by Valleymanuk

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. V

The Vega

2. V

New Bike On The Way

I'm really pleased to be getting a Kamilos original :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  3. V

New Bike On The Way

Hey guys After finished I my Baron, that is on the site, I got in touch with Kamilos who did the original design and asked him if he would build me a one off custom version and he has agreed. Watch this space, I'm hoping to have the frame in 2 weeks and built in a month
  4. V

The ...... Baron From Accross The Pond

Re: The **** Baron From Accross The Pond I'm from the UK
  5. V

Re: The **** Baron From Accross The Pond Yes it's a DHL 26" x 80mm on the back with a 3' Classic Cycle tyre and a DHL 24" x 65mm with a 3' Electra Fatti-O tyre on the front
  6. V

This is my latest attempt at a built. Well not a built because i didn't make everything, lets say my assembly . I did choose everything on it so did have some input
  7. V

The Baron so far

This is something i started about 6 weeks ago. Just waiting for the seat, handlebars and grips to arrive from Amsterdam and she'll be done
  8. V

Arrrghhh

Bigcam59. i spoke to my distributor today and he said he would be happy to ship a Baron frame to the States. His email address is [email protected]
  9. V

Arrrghhh

Tom Petty is a very wise man. Its just that when you have a new bike that not many people have seen before and all thats holding you up is a seat and the bar grips, it kind of gets you going a bit. Specially when the dealer tells you he can't even give me a date as to when I'll get them. I could...
  10. V

Arrrghhh

If you want one that bad, send me the money and I'll buy you one from my distributor and send it to you, or failing that i bet he would ship one to you from here :)
  11. V

Arrrghhh

Why do parts take so long to arrive ? I'm just waiting for my seat and grips and The Baron will be ready for some pics
  12. V

The Start Of My New Bike

The Red bike is owned by the designer. This is mine so far, please excuse the bad pics, they are from my phones camera, when it's finished I'll use a big boys camera lol :D
  13. V

The Start Of My New Bike

Just waiting for the seat, grips and handlebars to arrive from Amsterdam and I'll have the pics up. I've got a set of dragbars on it just to see what it looked like but don't want to put pics up unfinished. Should be all done by the end of the month
  14. V

The Start Of My New Bike

Kamilos has built a one off Fat Baron
  15. V

The Start Of My New Bike

I was going to buy my one direct for 260 euro's but ended up getting it from my UK distributor for £219. The frame is now being powder coated along with the front fork tubes. I should have them back by the end of the week then I'll put what bits i have on and post some pics, it wont be totally...
Back