Recent content by uneasy rider

1. uneasy rider

BO15 fly my zephyr

sooooooooo, ordered the cone wrench neither i nor the lbs had, took a week to arrive. ordered the no-turn washer kit, which took 2 weeks to arrive. good news, these washers will work on my straight dropouts. found the skiptooth conversion cog i had bought years ago, and decided to compare to...
  2. uneasy rider

BO15 fly my zephyr

so the skiptooth cog is too thick for the nexus 7 hub. thanks for the reply, that's what i'm looking for. i'll check that out. i'm going to commit to this wheelset, as i don't currently have a multispeed bike. if i have to, i'll just run 1 inch pitch chain and ring. straightened the dropout...
  3. uneasy rider

BO15 fly my zephyr

haha, thanks for keeping me off the bottom kingfish! i had a hard time finding my post, thought i might have been dq'd already. actually i finally got to my storage to dig for parts, and thankfully found what i was looking for, and even better, stuff i forgot i had!! love it when that happens...
  4. uneasy rider

BO15 fly my zephyr

apologies if this name has been used previously. apologize even more for the pic, bad even by my standards. anyhow, i'm in, and am excited to finally build this one. i've had it for a long time, and this is one of my favorite frames. been busy during my layoff from work cleaning out the garage...
  5. uneasy rider

BO15 Airman

great stuff! all of it. i wish i had kept the airman monark i had. likin the kombi. hows the surf been in ks? sorry, couldn't resist
  6. uneasy rider

BO15 Odyssey of Flight

have always liked that shelby tank, the t-jet one is very close and does fit the frame nicely. great start, gonna be watching...
  7. uneasy rider

SOLD rare 1937 Snyder Rollfast Straightbar Fastback Frame & Disc Brake Fork

haha, i also have a similar one and was tempted. actually, mine is a project that is next up, probly as build off entry. nice score
  8. uneasy rider

Dyno Moto 7

great bike, just sold my enduro 7, i'm sure i'll miss it. congratulations on the sale/purchase
  9. uneasy rider

The 5th Annual OddJob Awards!

cool awards and winners. how about a "switched" model award?... i'm not a muscle bike guy, but looking at these winners, i noticed "sting rat". very cool build with the gearing and brake system. well done sir!
  10. uneasy rider

Oranjaboom Bomber

LOVE this build!!!!!!! my favorite frame. awesome action shots/story of race, so much fun. i've got one of these frames waiting to get to, and i pretty much had in mind a similar build. thanks for the inspiration.
  11. uneasy rider

Helen Wheels

x2 what has been said - great story, badge, build skills, love the bike, looks great!
  12. uneasy rider

Western Sizzler X-53 Blue Light Special - 3rd Place

fantastic build as one would expect. you have inspired me to up my game in the photo department. well documented!
  13. uneasy rider

mr majestic

build thread: http://ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?forums/build-off-14-class-1-build-journals.176/ schwinn 50 something straightbar klunker. my objective was to build a sturdy, simple bike i could bomb around on the trails in my local canyon, using mostly parts i already had. the result far...
  14. uneasy rider

mr majestic

got it put together yesterday, had this brooks saddle that seemed to fit the build. very comfortable, these are the best. waited until today to hit the canyon. 90+temps yesterday with about the same humidity. significantly cooler and dryer today, much better for outdoor activities. i could...
  15. uneasy rider

mr majestic

Christmas in September!! Oddjob came through again with the perfect set of og mx bars. just what i have been looking for for some time. and next day shipping no less!! Thank you so much! had this set of nos grips just waiting for the right build, and this is it. this bike is really coming...