Recent content by TroutFishingInAmerica

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. TroutFishingInAmerica

The… needs a new name

Well, Baphomet was a goat with a human body, like goat handle bars and skull caps, just a thought, you know like the Grim Reaper was a thought being kicked around. I like Minister personally. For what it's worth, my 2¢.
  2. TroutFishingInAmerica

The… needs a new name

The goat bars and skull caps reminded me of something, I'm thinking most probably don't know about Baphomet. Google "Baphomet" for a definition.
  3. TroutFishingInAmerica

The… needs a new name

Baphomet would be a interesting name.
  4. TroutFishingInAmerica

SHOW US YOUR KLUNKERZ

If that's it's only problem I'd fix it.
  5. TroutFishingInAmerica

SHOW US YOUR KLUNKERZ

Just plain old wing nuts. Here's a shot of the srem.
  6. TroutFishingInAmerica

SHOW US YOUR KLUNKERZ

3 speed, shifter on the seat post.
  7. TroutFishingInAmerica

Baby got new shoes.

Studded.
  8. TroutFishingInAmerica

How to remove tank tabs from Schwinn frame??

Dang, I love it! I said that! I have a hammer also... that's another story, but ain't scared.
  9. TroutFishingInAmerica

S-2 front cone **FOUND**

Perfect!
  10. TroutFishingInAmerica

S-2 front cone **FOUND**

PM sent.
  11. TroutFishingInAmerica

S-2 front cone **FOUND**

Front S-2 Schwinn hub cone. I'll take a whole axel assembly, bearings etc. if you want to sell it, but just need the cone. Be safe.
  12. TroutFishingInAmerica

Help me out with my Worksman headset

You can use your worksman cups and everything else out of a (porkchop) VP-H755 headset. I can't take credit for this, the gentleman that figured it out hasn't been here for awhile. I did it once and it was fine for me.
  13. TroutFishingInAmerica

Rat bike guys adjustable wrench.

ViceGrip with a replacement jaw. "You heard it here first". Grind or weld do what you need one time, save or replace the jaws, still retain the tool. Oh man, I'm probably gonna see this idea on a late night commercial. Vice Grips and replaceable jaws. The 47/64 special bendix wrench, or the...
  14. TroutFishingInAmerica

I like it.
  15. TroutFishingInAmerica

In 1980 I bought a 1970 Plymouth Barracuda, you Mopar gear heads will know what I'm talking about. The distributor is all the way in the back next to the fire wall. I bought a special wrench to enable me to adjust the timing. Used it about 3-4 times, sold the car a few years later. Never used...
Back