Recent content by Toadman

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Toadman

Schwinn Tank Springer

Try some Lacquer Thinner it works great for taking off spray / house paint , just go slow
  2. Toadman

Sav-Way Flyer Wagon

cool!!
  3. Toadman

1952 Hiawatha

Sold this bike a year ago to a buddy , then popped up on Craigslist for sale , he did a sweet job fixing it up , new paint , 3 speed nexus , v brake braze ons , correct fork etc ....one sweet ride now , had to buy it back!!
  4. Toadman

$40 AMF Roadmaster

A couple of weeks ago I was at our local bike swap meet and picked up this AMF Roadmaster Skyrider for $40, I am trying to get rid of stuff not accumulate more but could not resist the price. It was missing the two speed rear wheel but he threw an old rim off another bike so ..........I added...
  5. Toadman

Sunshine Ladies Cruiser

This was passed along to me from a friend , will make a nice vintage cruiser for my wife .....old Canadian brand that disappeared in the early sixties , nice patina
  6. Toadman

Sunshine Ladies Cruiser

7. Toadman

1940s Prewar Ratty Westfield Skiptooth and Springer

I have the same bike
  8. Toadman

murray and cross 400

agreed , if u can find a seat close to the original MX bike that would be cool
  9. Toadman

murray and cross 400

Cross 400 was meant to look like an old school MX , I would go with same seat or better , not banana, and BMX cruiser bars ..........Just sayin
  10. Toadman

my new 1939 montgomery ward bike

I think cleaned up it's worth what you paid .........a complete tank bike of that era is hard to find
  11. Toadman

Columbia Built Good Year Double Eagle

I am a big fan of columbias , Westfield built , love the black and red color combo !!
  12. Toadman

Vintage bicycle horn

yeah I think you are right , don't think,I have the skills to rewire this, might just be a nice ornament
  13. Toadman

Vintage bicycle horn

Picked this old horn up recently in fairly good shape I don't think it works , but here's my problem I don't see a button or switch anywhere on this , so not sure how it works , clearly takes a battery , I have a similar one that has a button on top. Any experts out there that can enlighten...
  14. Toadman

Electric OCC

I like it , if motor still works it would be great to see it up and running again , with a little TLC it could fetch a good price on E Bay
  15. Toadman

Grand Dad's Basement ll - Bike 3

you found some real treasures , that ccm is very rare as well as the Harley block , not sure if you want to restore them , but e bay would pay a heavy fee for both items
Back