Recent content by Tiffany79

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Tiffany79

Krate or Stingray?

Can anyone tell me what other Schwinn may have 2 different size tires, the back one being slick?
  2. Tiffany79

Help with identifing bikes and possibly some fenders??

Here are the pics of the other 2 bikes
  3. Tiffany79

Help with identifing bikes and possibly some fenders??

Hi, I have a few bikes I am having trouble indentifing some bikes I aquirred. I don't know a whole lot about vintage bikes, other than which ones I like to ride. If anyone could help me out, I'd appreciate it. Also is there any easy way to figure out fenders, as to what style bike they are from...
  4. Tiffany79

Help I.D. a Monark Silver King & a Firestone??

Thank you, I'm having a hard time deciding which one to keep, but I definitely don't need to keep both. Especially since I have aquired 2 more, not yet identified (a older ladies Schwinn and a Wards Hawthorne, I think.) Serial numbers haven't been much help unless the bike is a Schwinn. Thanks...
  5. Tiffany79

Ok, thanks I will have to check out that book and see if the firestone ad helps pin point the year. Appreciate the info.
  6. Tiffany79

Does anyone know where I can find out what year Firestone started using that style badge? I know there was a style before this one, but having a hard time finding what year it changed. Thought it might help in figuring out the year of the Firestone....
  7. Tiffany79

Thank you! I think that one is my favorite. I managed to end up with a total of 4 bikes, I really only need to keep one, it's between that one and another one I haven't yet been able to identify. Pretty sure it's a Schwinn thou. Thanks again for your help
  8. Tiffany79

Hi, I'm looking for some help with these 2 bikes; 1st one is a Monark Silver King, model# 4406 and s/n#0307527, also It has the 26" balloon tires. The 2nd one is a blue Firestone, it's aa girl or women's bike and the serial#A115878. It has white handle bar grips, a white leather seat and white...
Back