Recent content by the12volt

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. the12volt

2008 Felt Rat Patrol Cruiser

That's a great price for that bike. If I didn't already have one, I'd snag it! If you come across an original El Guapo, please let me know. GLWTS ;)
  2. the12volt

Girvin - Felt - Crupi - Sturmey Archer 2 spd.

Slowriderz, I'll take the Felt triple tree fork. Will you combine shipping with a lay back seat post?
  3. the12volt

Felt 26 inch women's beach cruiser aluminum tank bike-

Wish I still lived in Long Beach just for the bicycles. GLWTS Cheers, Volt
  4. the12volt

Felt Bicycle Pics

Migz, Tater has thinned out his Felt collection, but he still has a few bikes I'd love to add to my collection, and he's still the "go to guy" when you want to know something about Felt cruisers. BTW, I purchased the Taxi from him locally, then changed and added a few bits on it as shown in...
  5. the12volt

Felt Bicycle Pics

The latest addition to my Felt collection.
  6. the12volt

Felt Bicycle Pics

If Chad is the RRB member that makes them and sells them on here, then yes, that's three of his seat posts in that photo.
  7. the12volt

Felt Bicycle Pics

I'm running a pair of the 26 x 2.35 Project 346 tires on my Tip. Love the look and tread pattern on 'em, but not fond of the price.
  8. the12volt

Felt Bicycle Pics

No, we are talking about the frame of the Slater and other aluminum Felt model bikes. Felt Slater
  9. the12volt

Felt Bicycle Pics

On my aluminum frame Felts, no top weld on my Shelby, Tip, or Deep Six. I do have a top weld on my Red Baron and Hot Wheels 68. If anyone on here would know about the weld/no weld on the Slater, it would most likely be Tator. Maybe he'll chime in soon.
  10. the12volt

Felt Bicycle Pics

Thanks gigmata! I have my eyes on a 19" tall set of straight apes for my Tip that I think will make it a better fit for me, but I've been very happy with the way it sits right now.
  11. the12volt

FELTS NEW 2015 CRUISER BIKE LINE UP

I'm not very excited about this year's cruiser line at all. The only one I want, that I don't already have, is carried over from last year with a slightly lower price. The Felt Zig Zag tires give a whole new meaning to "rollin' a fatty" .oO(or maybe not :))
  12. the12volt

Felt Bicycle Pics

Felt 2015 Cruisers... http://www.feltbicycles.com/USA/2015/Bikes/Cruiser.aspx
  13. the12volt

Felt Bicycle Pics

Cleaned it up and made a few changes... One more...
  14. the12volt

Felt Bicycle Pics

Today's local find :)
  15. the12volt

Felt Bicycle Pics

Thanks Joemag94! I purchased it from slowriderz. Here is his thread for custom lay back seatposts: http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/heavy-duty-layback-seatposts.59700/
Back