THE BIRD

Love these curved seat tube frames!
  3. The Renaissance Man

May the fourth be with you.

@handyandy1100 Nice!
  4. The Renaissance Man

May the fourth be with you.

5. The Renaissance Man

Duck [emoji1658] Nuggets ('37 Elgin Oriole)

You might could just add another BB where you want it and keep the original BB shell in place. Then get creative with the space with a small round name plate or maybe something like a James Bond retractable tire slasher.:D Maybe. Maybe not.
  6. The Renaissance Man

Project "Firebolt"

Great looking concept, this should be good!
  7. The Renaissance Man

Build Off 16 Highlight Thread

Day 2 photo from @American Vintage Bicycle Supply 's entry Push Rod. I'm not sure where this one goes from here.:oops:
  8. The Renaissance Man

Push Rod

When does the voting begin? I'm ready.
  9. The Renaissance Man

BLUE FLAME Special

The stance is awesome! Every one of your slammed bikes have a great rat rod attitude! I couldn't resist trying your tank in a different position to to satisfy my curiosity. I really like it the way you have it so don't misread my intentions, just wanted to see an idea that popped into my head.
  10. The Renaissance Man

Build Off 15 Prize Pool

Awe man, after eight months to get this done, I missed it by 12 hours and 15 minutes. :bigsmile:
  11. The Renaissance Man

RRBBO16

It's a USPS race against time now for your First Place Prize from BO15 to make it before BO16 starts! Tracking shows it to arrive on Monday but I'm hoping for a festivus miracle. :21:
  12. The Renaissance Man

Build Off 15 Prize Pool

Finished! I'll get it in the mail tomorrow. :)
  13. The Renaissance Man

Build Off 15 Prize Pool

In the tradition of scrambling to finish the build-off on time, I'm scrambling to finish the winning trophy while BO15 is still the latest build-off in the books! :21: tic toc tic toc tic toc Keep the faith @kingfish254 !
  14. The Renaissance Man

RRBBO16

Good motivation. :thumbsup:
  15. The Renaissance Man

RRBBO16

I remember this bike well. Definitely one of the best and got a vote from me in BO10! Looking forward to your next build for sure! -Jim