Recent content by tgriffin27

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. tgriffin27

North Carolina RatRodBikers... CHECK IN! (map added 10/8/12)

Just wanted to reup this post and see how many guys from North Carolina we had left on here an how many new guys from NC are here now.
  2. tgriffin27

North Carolina RatRodBikers... CHECK IN! (map added 10/8/12)

Re: North Carolina RatRodBikers... CHECK IN! Just found this tonight so I am checking in from Horneytown,N.C. and yes there is a Horneytown(LOL) in Forsyth County between High Point and Kernersville. http://northcarolina.hometownlocator.co ... eytown.cfm I am about 2 hours from raleigh Been in...
  3. tgriffin27

Went to house that was on American Pickers

Did you go and get the bikes yet or have you got any pics? Would love to see some of the bikes your getting.
  4. tgriffin27

Went to house that was on American Pickers

What kind of bike is that in the fourth picture down with a gas tank and engine on it? Was it for sale and if it was did he give you a price?
  5. tgriffin27

What Do RRB Members Think of The NBHAA

I'm glad i wasn't the only one that got a bad response back from this guy.
  6. tgriffin27

1974 Matthews MS-1 Monoshock Frame

Post some pics when you can rustyford would love to see how it's coming along and yes he made me a offer I couldn't refuse :D
  7. tgriffin27

Mr. Goodyear: Final cut.

Nice bike! I think I love your tagline more :D
  8. tgriffin27

Kool ride just found help identify

Could Be a Phreak Bike? Looks like it made be a homemade bike also. Whatever it is, it looks really cool. Can you find a serial number on it anywhere? http://www.phreakbicycles.com/
  9. tgriffin27

Early 80's Schwinn BMX frame ID help please

Thanks for the info on the year and the pic of the bikes. My plans are to restore it. Head badge number is 3043, All I have is the frame and a black mesinger seat :-( The guy i bought it from had taken it apart when he was a teenager and lost the parts over the years. I saw this bike on ebay...
  10. tgriffin27

Early 80's Schwinn BMX frame ID help please

Bump For Serial Number Listed
  11. tgriffin27

BMX Z-MAG Wheels Advice

He is in the next town over from me so I will have to drive about twenty minutes to get there and twenty minutes back. Going to call him tomorrow and see if he still has them. He relisted them on cl today and had them on there a few weeks before that so hopefully they will still be for sale
  12. tgriffin27

BMX Z-MAG Wheels Advice

Found these on craigslist for 50 bucks and was thinking about buying these wheels and tires and putting them on my Hutch. Do you guys think this is a good deal or should I try and talk him down on price? http://winstonsalem.craigslist.org/bik/1783178721.html
  13. tgriffin27

Schwinn S40 DSX

:) :D :)
  14. tgriffin27

Schwinn S40 DSX

I did that a couple weeks ago. Spotted a 20 inch bike missing its front wheel laying by a trash can near my work. Put it in the back of my truck and went to work. Got off work there was a note on the bike. This bike was not trash please put it back where you got it from and ask next time LOL
  15. tgriffin27

Schwinn S40 DSX

You should have grabbed the lawnmower 2 :D Could have sold it for scrap and made some money....
Back