Recent content by SurfKlunk

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. SurfKlunk

29" BMX CRUISERS

I laced 20mm Profile Elite Hubs to Sun Rhino rims via double butted DT spokes to 14mm black ano'd nipples front and rear. I was an early investor in these new RacInc's and waited months until the Container ship logjam in San Pedro, CA. was cleaned up to get it. I think I got box 154 or...
  2. SurfKlunk

29" BMX CRUISERS

My Buddy just sold his Polished CG Big Ripper for pennies, he rode it like twice. Love that bike!
  3. SurfKlunk

29" BMX CRUISERS

Rad! 🔥
  4. SurfKlunk

29" BMX CRUISERS

I haven't been around these parts in awhile, funny how full time jobs do that anyway here's one... I put different bars, pedals, sprocket, wheels, grips, and saddle on it from stock and it is currently torn down and being stripped of paint, which is a lame time consuming job BTW, and awaiting...
  5. SurfKlunk

Race Inc. !!!!

That Cook Bros site is awesome! Over 20 years ago I saved and saved and got some Cook Bros. E-Cranks for my mountain bike. I would raplace stuff as I thrashed it you know. Well I thought for sure I couldn’t brake those cranks but I sheered the chainring bolt holders clean off the cranks one...
  6. SurfKlunk

Race Inc. !!!!

@MattiThundrrr here some answers... https://www.raceincbmx.com/blogs/news/american-bmx-company-is-developing-line-of-cook-bros-racing-parts The guy Marc Cotê is French Canadian and one of the OG Race Inc. team riders and he’s also a brainiac
  7. SurfKlunk

Race Inc. !!!!

@MattiThundrrr This video, while long, gives a good break down of what’s happening... I can’t remember if they speak about the Cook Bros question but people still buy Fords and old Hank’s been dead a minute 🤘🏼🤣
  8. SurfKlunk

Race Inc. !!!!

An Eliptical?🤣
  9. SurfKlunk

Bikes I likes

Here’s a bike I think you might like... RaceInc is back. One of those frames I lusted after as a kid in the 80’s. They’re selling them as frame sets and complete bikes. Not cheap but cheaper than a 70’s or 80’s one will currently cost you.
  10. SurfKlunk

Race Inc. !!!!

https://www.raceincbmx.com/ I’m just gonna leave that right there☝🏼
  11. SurfKlunk

BO15 CLASS 1 FINAL RANKINGS - Voting Results

And you’re English is still better than my Portuguese:21:
  12. SurfKlunk

Congrats on the total Domination!! :rockout::rockout::rockout:
  13. SurfKlunk

What a blast! Congratulations to all those who completed a bike! I appreciate all the comments and encouragement and I for one can’t wait to do this again and slow down and really document the process instead of talking about documenting the process.:emo: Woooohooo!! 11th Place!!!! :banana...
  14. SurfKlunk

Simple Green

Looks like nanner wheelie MACHINE!!!
  15. SurfKlunk

What have you been riding lately?

Took Stoked!!! Out on a coffee run this morning!
Back