Recent content by supergoob

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. supergoob

First build off Cruiser

This is going to be a great build...I'm always a fan of the klunker builds!
  2. supergoob

SOLD Persons Saddle REDUCED to $50 shipped

sold or nah?
  3. supergoob

ChromeDoubt v2 - We'll see how it goes

Thanks guys! I don't remember which build off that was for, but it was 6 or 7 years ago. Probably should have hung on to it, it was SUCH a good rider!
  4. supergoob

We'll see if I can even come close to keeping up with you Matt. It's not that skinny tires are particularly my style, it's just what I have sitting around. I'm excited for this one! Thanks for the kind words Chad, I miss that spaceliner super bad. It was the best riding of all of the...
  5. supergoob

RRB Friends! It's been a bunch of years since I've done a build off bike and I'm super excited to join this competition. You may remember me from such bikes as ChromeDoubt: and Raceliner: This year I am venturing far away from my typical skinny tire style and working on a fat tire style...
  6. supergoob

Rat Rod Mountain Biking Trip

This is awesome!
  7. supergoob

Hawthorne Klunker Build...check it out!

Love it! What year is your bike? Frame is identical to mine, but there's so much paint on it I haven't been able to decode the serial number to date it.
  8. supergoob

Yeah but popping a front brake off real quick wouldn't be an issue for times when it matters to be a little more stylish. This is also my around-towner. My main reason for wanting to go with a Comp 3 is because they still have that 80s vibe and because they'll serve a good dual purpose as...
  9. supergoob

I wish I had started a build thread then I got this bike, but that's neither here nor there. I snagged this CWC built Hawthorne on Craigslist out of Nashville for super cheap. Bike was pretty complete, minus a skiptooth chain. Recently repainted this blue, which I had originally...
  10. supergoob

Swamp Dog

Look at Matt's junk getting some love! I love it man, well done.
  11. supergoob

ChromeDoubt - See it in the Finished Bikes section!

Now in the finished bikes section!
  12. supergoob

What ever man.

I can dig it.
  13. supergoob

ChromeDoubt

Another build off season comes to an end. Its been a few years since I've been involved in a build off and, honestly, I wasn't planning on competing this year. One day I had a funky idea for a bike using up some old parts, lo and behold it was build off season so here we go! It's not crazy...
  14. supergoob

ChromeDoubt - See it in the Finished Bikes section!

That's about all they are good for, if you're a roadie then you know these are probably the worst aftermarket wheels ever made. Haha, super light but very weak.
  15. supergoob

BAD BOY

Thought I was the last to the party!
Back