Sounds like cool projects!!
  2. stik70

VINTAGE BICYCLE PHOTOS

3. stik70

Giants need love too...

Still sportin' the Mountain LX on the brake side of things
  4. stik70

Spaceliner frame, Blast Off!!

Today, a friend I met in grade school (because he rode a sweet Schwinn SX100), dropped off this frame for me. What a cool dude! I think I'll harvest some parts off something from the same era and ride it. The license is from '69-70, how cool is that!
  5. stik70

Box of Covid delivered today...

Holy Cats! That's Beautiful!!!!
  6. stik70

Swing-ee Thing-ee Ree-visited

I dig it! Nice job!
  7. stik70

VINTAGE BICYCLE PHOTOS

8. stik70

Bikes on bridges

My Giant Boulder I've owned for 30 years. Nice ride on a beautiful fall day in NW Iowa. Kev
  9. stik70

Giants need love too...

My 1990 Giant Boulder I've owned since it was a few months old. I worked in a bike shop and bought this with some parts missing on it. It went to college with me and many other adventures. 5 yrs ago, i pulled it out of storage, went through it, and put some different bars and michelin rock...
  10. stik70

Show me your bicycle sidecar!

This cool cat made an electric ride in the way back. Super slick
  11. stik70

Show us your Cars!

That's Awesome! I have a vintage champion chassis flat tracker with a '74 yz250 I wanted to race in arhma and ice race, but never got around to it. Besides a few hare scrambles, I got into competition trials and really enjoyed it.
  12. stik70

What have you been riding lately?

That's one great ride!
  13. stik70

Show us your inexpensive (but comfortable) bike seats.

I bought this same seat for my Monark and love it. It still has a vintage look and really fits me well. I will buy another one for future projects. It was less than $30 on the big E.
  14. stik70

Bike Art - Wall Hangers - Yard Art - What have you?

Great taste in components!!
  15. stik70

Bike Art - Wall Hangers - Yard Art - What have you?

I received this from someone who works for a street dept. He salvaged it out of the scrap and gave to me. Can't wait to get it on the wall!