Recent content by Spokes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

1st Bike Build (HeartBreaker)

The Kore hubs were from ebay. I tried to find older models to lower the cost but 2009 model was all I could find in red. It was a Buy it now or Best offer deal ($70 rear,$50 front). The White Industries freewheel I choose because I've always loved their loud ratchet sound. It was $70 found...
  2. S

Both the Disc adapter and the Caliper adapter are from our sponsor Chain Gang Lowrider. Curtis is great to deal with and very helpful. http://www.chainganglowrider.com/Part%20-%20Brakes.htm
  3. S

Rat Riders Spring Ride PICTURES

Re: Rat Riders Spring Ride Just a reminder for everyone to bring a CHAIR and SUNSCREEN Weather is looking good
  4. S

Thanks again everyone for the compliments
  5. S

Im not sure I follow. Do you have any pics of anything similar?
  6. S

Yeah its hydraulic. The cable scares me as well lol. I tried to find longer ones but its a standard rear brake cable (160 or 165mm) Its fine on a MTB where the disc mounts are located on the seat stays, vs. my app. where it has to go all the way down below the drop out. If I would have spent...
  7. S

Rat Riders Spring Ride PICTURES

Re: Rat Riders Spring Ride This ride is gonna be Super Sweet!!!!!
  8. S

Thanks everyone. Its fun. I cant wait to find another project
  9. S

Pics added: Well I think that is about it, other than a few adjustments here and there. Not sure Im liking the 46t 19t gearing but Ill find out soon enough.
  10. S

lol Guys at work are like, what are you gonna do with it? I was like are you serious??? I gonna ride that .... till the wheels fall off lol :mrgreen:
  11. S

Cruiser for my Girl. Finished!

great looking bike. I wish I had that skill
  12. S

New pics posted: Brooks B72, Chrome chain, Disc brake, Pedals, White Industries freewheel Waiting on adapters for rotor and caliper, seat post and clamp. Should be here by Friday I hope :|
  13. S

I can do that tomorrow. I've got the frame at work where most of my tools are. I brought the wheels home since no tools required lol.
  14. S

New pics added. Wheels are just about done. Waiting on Hayes disc brake set and White Industries Freewheel. The rest of the bike parts are being shipped as we speak. :roll:
  15. S

New guy from Ohio

welcome. What part of OH are you from
Back