Recent content by smokey4life

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. smokey4life

'59 Western Flyer "Golden Flyer"

im a sucker for chrome :)
  2. smokey4life

Frankenrod (switch up pg. 3)

Re: Abraham the Hot Rod Lincoln I like the frame job, fat wheel in back is cool. These bikes have to be a lot harder to pedal tho..?
  3. smokey4life

Winged Hawthorne // FINISHED with PICS!

Re: Old Soul... headbadge Thats a cool color, im always too lazy to keep light colors like that clean :)
  4. smokey4life

baller on a budget

I always did love the sharp design of the dropouts on those bikes. Good luck!
  5. smokey4life

~@ OTHER SITES @~

LOL, yea they are just place fillers for now until we can get things going a bit. Still working on our "myrides" feature, with gps buddy location for inviting others to your ride and whatnot. It will keep track of your bike rides via google maps, where you have been, keep track of your fastest...
  6. smokey4life

Re: Old Soul... headbadge From the looks of it, no worries i'm sure it'll be great!
  7. smokey4life

Re: Old Soul... headbadge Headbadge is sweet!
  8. smokey4life

Into the Unknown

Lol, i know what you mean. Still, nothing like that,I wish i had that many frames lying around :)
  9. smokey4life

ART~DECO DELUXE

I'm definitely watching this post :)
  10. smokey4life

~@ OTHER SITES @~

http://www.allmywheels.co.nr sorry the .com is coming soon but the entire site is dedicated to bikes of all types with TONS of cool features for showing off your bikes, pics, videos, etc... entire site is mobiles friendly. Check it out let me know what you think.
  11. smokey4life

7's WILD

Speechless... that is absolutely sick! Your Killin' it man
  12. smokey4life

Front Disc on a Cruiser (CGLR 1" threaded disc fork)

That's awesome! :D
  13. smokey4life

Hello from Indiana

hey theres actually quite a few people from Indiana :) im not far from Lafayette at all... im from gary
  14. smokey4life

New Guy From Indiana

Gary, Indiana.... The crappy part ;)
  15. smokey4life

Hello from Calgary!

Thats what i am waiting for as well, stupid winter...
Back