Recent content by Singlespeed92

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Singlespeed92

Virginia Creeper Trail....Anyone interested?

Now Mtn Airy I'm very familiar with...from '98 until '07 I drove for Ralph Hardy out of Siloam :D (from '98 until my co-driver totaled my truck with me in the back of it I was leased on to Hardy Brothers,then Ralph was kind enough to offer a new Pete of his to drive as a company driver until...
  2. Singlespeed92

LOL,I feel you! A LOT of times I've actually wound up at least late for a ride (or missed it )cause I was racking my brains on what to take/ride (I've missed model car buildoffs/contests because I kept changing my mind what to build too,LOL) :P Not 100% yet,but was chatting with my riding bud...
  3. Singlespeed92

Might see you there then...I do know a bud and me are riding dirt somewhere Saturday (IF we ride pavement Friday,which there are plans to do),dunno if it's Creeper or singletrack though. Either way,hope you have an awesome ride :D
  4. Singlespeed92

Anyone ever heard of Weebly?

Yup,I've heard of Weeble,used to have a couple site myself there a while back (one a sister site to a model car building forum I own/host/neglect here lately,one a bike site,mostly about my own riding/etc). Good looking site you go there,saved to favorite folder :)
  5. Singlespeed92

AMF JUNIOR

Nice score-and at a price I can almost afford! :mrgreen:
  6. Singlespeed92

Picked this up yesterday...

Thanks,guys (parts guy-thank you for your thanks too,my friend. Seems like so long ago,LOL,at 39,my service was October 91-October '94 :P-but I will never forget)
  7. Singlespeed92

GT Outpost All Terra

Cool score,IMO :D
  8. Singlespeed92

80sbikedude

Welcome aboard! :D
  9. Singlespeed92

Custom light build

Awesome rebuild of it! Very convenient tme for me too,as you know I just picked up an AMF/RM that has one of these (in need of a rebuild). Nice job you don eonit too :mrgreen:
  10. Singlespeed92

Ratina: That's what I was thinking (AMF/RM) after looking around on here (LOTS) last night,thanks. The sprocket looks like it's never been off-though in 50-60 years of "life" of the bike,LOL,it'd be hard-placed to tell I suppose :P I'll check that thread,thanks for the tip an dhelp :)...
  11. Singlespeed92

My new Roadmaster project

Oh I LIKES that! :mrgreen:
  12. Singlespeed92

Fresh Dyno Find

NICE score! :D
  13. Singlespeed92

Two years ago to the month I stopped at a local flea market and scored a 50's CCM in ridable condition (I rode it to check my mail just today even :D ) for 50 bucks. Yesterday my son and Istopped in there and the same vendor had this for 80 bucks,after a good chat about bikes (and military...
  14. Singlespeed92

Show us them cars!

The wife still drives this every day (this pic is from a few years back)... Mine over the last 18 months starting with this one... And this one at the same time (yes and obviously there was some overlap between ditching the Dime and buying the Stang,LOL)... Then this one (not nearly as...
Back