Recent content by sharp21

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. sharp21

BO15 Nouveau Style (previously Shop-rod)

Cool man Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. sharp21

BO15 Airman

What did you do for rust removal on those parts? I'm looking at trying wood bleach next. I've tried lots of stuff before; electrolasis, steel wool, various chemicals. It seems to work really good so am looking to see what others are doing
  3. sharp21

BO15 Nouveau Style (previously Shop-rod)

Loving the wheels! Anytime I've done a full wheel paint I always end up scratching it when putting the tires back on. Any advice?
  4. sharp21

BO15 Airman

Loving the paint on this bike!
  5. sharp21

Sidetrack Space: Build Off Highlights and Chat.

This build is amazing Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. sharp21

Sidetrack Space: Build Off Highlights and Chat.

That is crazy amazing! Craymazing? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. sharp21

BO15 Stretch chopper bobber thingamajig

Very cool, thanks for the explanation Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  8. sharp21

BO15 Stretch chopper bobber thingamajig

So it looks like your frame jig is just a piece of steel that has some square bar with holes takes to it on one end? There hasn’t been a picture of the entire length. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  9. sharp21

BO15 Sharp21 and the Snoozer Cruiser

The rear hub is riding a little clunky. I need a cone wrench to pull it apart and get it tuned up Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. sharp21

Thanks guys! I'm real happy with the result. It was more cleanup than kustom, but I've always loved painting and fixing so this was fun. Bikes are so satisfying to work on as they come together quickly. I've got one more bike that is going to get a similar treatment, then am going to try...
  11. sharp21

BO15 Unknown BMX bike - Maybe Western Flyer

Cool bike Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. sharp21

I’ve got the original brace, but probably should have done the fab before paint! I’ll keep that in mind for the next one. That went really well. Think maybe I’ll start a class 2 build next... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. sharp21

After that I went straight into assembly. Next thing I knew, the bike was done I feel like a red scallop in the top tube would really pull it together. I’m going to sit on it a few days, but otherwise it’s done. It’s nowhere near some of the builds here, but it got me off my ......
  14. sharp21

Straight into the home stretch! First up, got the seat recovered. There are a few wrinkles, but I’m happy for my first try at it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. sharp21

BO15 Blue Bomber Curbhopper

That paint looks fantastic. Good call on keeping it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back