Recent content by Seabird

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

Hello from Maryland

Hey, thanks for the heads up! I will check this out!
  2. S

Hello from Maryland

Hello there, RustySprockets! Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
  3. S

Hello from Maryland

Kingfish, I see you're in Savannah! My family's in Southeast Georgia too, mainly around Folkston. That's where I come from. Funny coincidence. Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
  4. S

Hello from Maryland

I'd offer some Thrasher's fries, but they don't travel well. ;-) Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
  5. S

Hello from Maryland

Oh great! I can hook you up! :-) Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
  6. S

THE WEENIE WAGON

Oh my gosh, amazing! I wanna weenie wagon! Lol! Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
  7. S

Hello from Maryland

I'm on the Eastern Shore, near Salisbury. Very nice for riding! Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
  8. S

Hopalong Cassidy - holder added to front fender?

I may have to email and ask them.... Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
  9. S

Hello from Maryland

I can't wait to look at her work! Shawn at Vintage Spokes is also a woman. I'm thrilled to see women doing this so well, and also appreciate being welcomed here so readily. It can be a little scary venturing into new territory! Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
  10. S

Before & After Pics

Before and after, 1939 Schwinn DX. It had been fixed up by someone at some point to look like a Hoppy motorbike. I imagine some kid in the '50s painting up his Dad's old bike to resemble the Hopalong Cassidy with the Whizzer engine that he really wanted for Christmas!
  11. S

Before & After Pics

Before and after, 1952 Hopalong Cassidy
  12. S

Schwinn bikes ( post pics here )

1939 Schwinn DX Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
  13. S

Hello from Maryland

Hi, I just joined and jumped right in without introducing myself! I received a bike rescued from a shed from my father, who thought it looked old and cool and knew I liked vintage things. Well, that started something! The bike he gave me had a little motorbike engine on it and had been painted...
  14. S

I stopped by the shop that worked on mine, and they had another frame, same model, just brought in, and it had the same holders. I had thought they weren't original, since they don't appear in any of the advertisements. Some have them, some don't, and maybe it was something about the girl's bike...
  15. S

Will do! Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Back