Recent content by Scott Hevert

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

Let's see those Kona HumuHumu & Kona A'Ha

Sweet A’has Dizz. If you want to swap the large for any humuhumu except the Ti let me know. Stars & stripes is on my bucket list.
  2. S

thanks. The polished is a Nashbar 6061AL Flashback circa 1990 frame made by Kinesis
  3. S

This is a Kona thread and I don’t want to dilute it but here’s a few other favs…
  4. S

If I recall it’s around 130mm but since it’s steal it stretches to fit the Nexus hub.
  5. S

Thanks Captain. My Kona’s are big part of my Klunker collection.
  6. S

Stock 20” 29er Plus rear rack. Big boy SS bike felt wrong to rebuild it.
  7. S

29er Frame, fork and some purple goodies thanks to Freeze Thaw Cycles owner in PA. Nexus 3 speed, Avid BB5 discs, XT cranks custom build.
  8. S

CT Craigslist find worth the road trip. Year one upgraded Avid V brakes, SDG saddle WTB tires and Bontrager grips. Rails for it’s age!
  9. S

Haven’t mounted the Woodys fenders yet but look so sweet. 18” Frame Nexus 7 Rubacon cranks such a fun ride.
  10. S

This was being used as a dirt jumper. I picked it up, switched from SS to Nexus 7 IGH swapped the stem for a Syncros hinged cattleprod, Cane Creek Dire the Curve V brakes and added the front rack.
  11. S

This was my white whale unicorn whatever you call it dream bike. 2016 Humu Ti 18” 29er Surly Sunrise bars, Thomson x4 stem, Formula One hydro discs, Titec Beserker saddle and Maxxis Ardent semi slick rubber. Rids like a Ti dream.
  12. S

2014 Fairdale Flyer

You’re likely very right Matt. I searched for this exact bike for like 3 years, I love the double top tube and army green. Figured it was too good to be true but worth a reply. I’m new to Rat Rod Bikes but love the site & am a big fan of cruisers and klunkers. Cheers, Scott Sent from my...
  13. S

2014 Fairdale Flyer

Hi. I would like to buy the flyer if still available. I am PayPal verified. Thanks, Scott
Back