Recent content by scorpius

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. scorpius

SLD

heavyweight bike
  2. scorpius

SOLD VINTAGE MOTOR BIKE / MINI BIKE FOR SALE HAS 3 1/2 HP MOTOR NICE ORIGINAL CONDITION NICE

The mini bike also has the original gas tank , front and rear fenders and the original kick stand , everything is stock and nothing was ever replaced so its a nice original bike Last of the old school Made in USA Mini Bikes
  3. scorpius

SOLD VINTAGE MOTOR BIKE / MINI BIKE FOR SALE HAS 3 1/2 HP MOTOR NICE ORIGINAL CONDITION NICE

If anyone is interested please send me a PM
  4. scorpius

The bike looks similar to a 1960s Rupp Scrambler or Roadster , has 3 1/2 HP tecumseh motor , independent shocks , torque converter , banana seat etc
  5. scorpius

Hi Guys , I was going through my storage and saw this old mini bike in the back that I forgot I had Its a cool old school motor bike I had picked up years ago its in really nice shape and in original condition with original paint , tires , motor , etc bike has the orig 3 1/2 hp Tecumseh...
  6. scorpius

2 BMX TYPE 20" BIKES GOOD SHAPE $25 ea

I have 2 BMX type bicycles for sale or swap cheap 25 ea picked up LI NY looking for ballooner parts repop or used are fine
  7. scorpius

SCHWINN EARLY ORIGINAL HEAD BADGES 1940s and 1950s

For sale are 2 Schwinn Head Badges in nice condition First is an old Schwinn Spitfire Badge from the 1940s with the airplane spinning propeller design The second is a Schwinn Spitfire badge with the name spelled out that is from the 1950s would sell or trade either early one is 85 , later one...
Back