Recent content by scorpius

1. scorpius

FOR SALE 1950s SCHWINN 26" BALLOON TIRE MENS BICYCLE w TANK & RACK RIDES GREAT

Thank you for your message and those are the only pics my friend took but I looked for a serial number and saw one on the bottom of the crank area and looked it up online and it said it was from 1953 , The bike can be picked up on Long Island NY and if you would like to see it or buy it I would...
  2. scorpius

FOR SALE 1950s SCHWINN 26" BALLOON TIRE MENS BICYCLE w TANK & RACK RIDES GREAT

Old Schwinn Mens / Boys 26" heavyweight bike made in Chicago in the USA , it has a tank , a rear rack , old bell . etc, the bike is from the early 50s and still rides and is in good shape The tires are early GOOD YEAR tires and there is a Flying Winged Foot emblem on them in between the...
  3. scorpius

SOLD VINTAGE MOTOR BIKE / MINI BIKE FOR SALE HAS 3 1/2 HP MOTOR NICE ORIGINAL CONDITION NICE

The mini bike also has the original gas tank , front and rear fenders and the original kick stand , everything is stock and nothing was ever replaced so its a nice original bike Last of the old school Made in USA Mini Bikes
  4. scorpius

SOLD VINTAGE MOTOR BIKE / MINI BIKE FOR SALE HAS 3 1/2 HP MOTOR NICE ORIGINAL CONDITION NICE

If anyone is interested please send me a PM
  5. scorpius

The bike looks similar to a 1960s Rupp Scrambler or Roadster , has 3 1/2 HP tecumseh motor , independent shocks , torque converter , banana seat etc
  6. scorpius

Hi Guys , I was going through my storage and saw this old mini bike in the back that I forgot I had Its a cool old school motor bike I had picked up years ago its in really nice shape and in original condition with original paint , tires , motor , etc bike has the orig 3 1/2 hp Tecumseh...
  7. scorpius

2 BMX TYPE 20" BIKES GOOD SHAPE $25 ea

I have 2 BMX type bicycles for sale or swap cheap 25 ea picked up LI NY looking for ballooner parts repop or used are fine