Recent content by sammymann

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. sammymann

Bell..Formerly The most 'corrupt little city in the USA'...

Thank you. I would like to welcome a 16' 6x4 treated board!
  2. sammymann

Yes people are living in Bell, CA 90201. Not Bell Gardens. Not Bellflower: Bell It is a very interesting city in many ways. Yes corruption at most levels of our city government is what LAGreg was referring to. Around the 3rd quarter of 2010 the feds and some local law enforcement arrested...
  3. sammymann

It's where I live and ride my bicycles. Bell, California 90201. My dogs bicycle. Born in the middle of the last century. Positively overwhelmed by the fact I am still roaming the earth.. Mostly on a bicycle!
  4. sammymann

BWA 2 Wheel Drive Bicycle 21Speed You'll Need.

It rides fine. It is truly an odd one. I get where they were going with it though. Tougher to ride than it looks though. The two wheel drive is always engaged so the drag is actually coming from the inability to release either gear on the front or rear hub. The new conceptual two wheel...
  5. sammymann

BWA 2 Wheel Drive Bicycle 21Speed You'll Need.

BWA RADICAL RIDE 2WD EARTHDAY BICYCLE SERIAL #2W12A0189 GOOD CONDITION ORIGINAL EVERYTHING. TIRES HAVE NEW TREAD HOLD AIR BUT HAVE 31 YEAR OLD SIDEWALLS. CRACKLY DISCOLORED SIDEWALLS. TWO WHEEL DRIVE IS EXACTLY THAT. A CABLE CONNECTING GEARS ON THE REAR HUB AND FRONT HUB MAKE THIS A FULLY...
Back