Recent content by sabcat

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. sabcat

Shock ease fork

Yes sir
  2. sabcat

Shock ease fork

What's it worth?
  3. sabcat

(MMBO #4 Class 1) - Monstaah's Madness

We used cans as kids but I don't remember them working so good or it may have been the fact that we would jump our bikes off of whatever we could. That probably wasn't so good for them. Ahh back when kids could play outside.
  4. sabcat

(MBBO#04 Class 1)The master-gasser

Aren't those things like unicorns? Or honest politicians?
  5. sabcat

I feel bad cannibalizing it. I would happily trade it off for a set of bars, bearings and a 'nanner
  6. sabcat

Yeah. That's basically my plan. The fork is going to be the real challenge especially because I cannot bring home anymore "stray" frames w/o risking becoming one myself. Hopefully there will be some end of year yard sales.
  7. sabcat

I was trying to see how many blank posts I could get up B4 this one. Class 1. Not planning on fabricating a frame.
  8. sabcat

Yeah. They are pricey. I will probably let her pick out the tire scheme. (Probably)
  9. sabcat

The plan I think is to find or chop or smash or somehow put some mean-... chopper forks on her. Maybe a suicide shifter or break or both. Yeah. I don't really have much more then that as of now. I do know that I gotta start hunting parts that aren't attached to bikes. I'm new here and this...
  10. sabcat

And this lil guy A 60s (I think) cheater slick. To donate the bars and maybe the 'nanner
  11. sabcat

A 24" amf roadmaster I'll try and get better pix later after I break it down
  12. sabcat

So earlier this summer my daughter and I were at a little festival wondering about and there was a small car show, you know the ones where 10-20 people park and mingle about. Sitting w/ the beautifully restored 40s and 50s cars and the other usual suspects, lowriders w/ air suspension and fully...
  13. sabcat

8/27 Pair of Columbias - Torpedo ladies and ??? mens, missing tanks and headlights.

I just picked up that same girls torpedo!! I should have it on the road tomorrow. She didn't want a complete restore on it. Mine is missing the badge and the tank.
  14. sabcat

MBBO #04! Voting time!

That's funny I'm also planning my build for my daughter. Girls getting muscle bikes. On a side note I just picked this up as a donor bike, but it looks complete. I would hate to part it out if anyone was interested in it.
  15. sabcat

Shock Ease Fork HELP!!

I picked up one of these forks any tips on prepping them before installing?
Back