Recent content by RyanPartridge

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. RyanPartridge

Coaster Brake Challenge 12

Awesome! I know I have some 20t cogs I could throw on which would drop me down about 6 gear inches. I probably have a 41t chainring which would drop me down another 3 inches if needed..
  2. RyanPartridge

Dang...those gears seem really low. My normal everyday "all around" single speed is 44-18(about 63 gear inches). My 2 speed internal hub is 41-18, which gives me a 59 low gear inch/80 high gear inch. My riding is typically limited to long distance beach riding, mostly flat terrain, but I...
  3. RyanPartridge

I can't make the 6th, we have our Strandie Ride on the 5th and the following day we're busy. But I have a bike ready to roll! Just need to swap the gearing from my 44-18 to something lower...
  4. RyanPartridge

Paul, what gearing do you run on your personal bike when doing the CBC? Do most the gear inches very between all the guys that ride it? Or is there a sweet spot most everyone agrees on?
  5. RyanPartridge

https://www.flickr.com/photos/17534977@N00/12255122336/in/set-72157639590443525/ This photo has a nice side shot of the bike....
  6. RyanPartridge

I see a looptail...:acute:
  7. RyanPartridge

Looks like a CBR tribute....;)
  8. RyanPartridge

Hey Paul, just curious...what model frame is that chrome one you're riding in last event's photos?
  9. RyanPartridge

Lets See Those 26" BMX Styled Cruiser Builds

I've always loved that cruiser! So cool...
  10. RyanPartridge

**FINISHED** The Begining of my 26" BMX Santa Barbara Cruiser Build!

Sweet! I can't wait to see this one come to life! Mine got a makeover recently...I need to update the pics...
  11. RyanPartridge

Key West by Bike Brokers cruiser bike

Definitely a TBS! Usually named the "Islander". They often get mistaken for the American made S&S Newport but they are totally different. The TBS has a much shorter rear triangle(better for wheelies!), thicker rear dropouts, and the seat stays don't bend like an S&S just before they meet the...
  12. RyanPartridge

A Small Find for the BMX Crowd

Very cool. 8)
  13. RyanPartridge

Cruisers Bike Show & Fiesta Cruiser Ride Santa Barbara,CA

Re: The King of Cruisers Bike Show & Fiesta Cruiser Ride I'll be there! Wouldn't miss it! 8)
  14. RyanPartridge

National Pop a wheelie day

From a couple months back on a Venice Beach cruise....me and a buddy...
  15. RyanPartridge

1981 huffy 26 inch super thunder bmx

Bars are 1" diameter... 8)
Back