Recent content by russell

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. R

New guy from Santa Rosa

just got done building another bike, kinda went cafe racer ish, anyone know what type of frame i got? i have no clue
  2. R

How did this happen!?!

hey that was the add taht was on the northbay craigslist wasn't it! i musta called that guy right after you got them cuz he said he just sold them to the guy that called before me
  3. R

BUILD OFF 3 DISCUSSION

when is the next build off?
  4. R

calling all volkswagen beetle owners

i got the volkswagen disease at an early age, i finally got my own bug when i was 14, a 72 superbeetle, later down the line i picked up a 71 super and a 73 std. then i got my head on straight and got myself what i was told a 64, was really a 65, i spent 5 years on that car and got it restored...
  5. R

New guy from Santa Rosa

whats up, i'm Russell, i live in Santa Rosa, California. A friend of mine just showed me this site this morning, ...... website. Anyways, i just got done building my cruiser bike, its an old hawthorne frame i'm told, all i started with was the bare frame, i got the forks off an old junk schwinn...
Back