Recent content by ron_468

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. ron_468

green widow

i like to have a little chrome on my bike i was thinking about in but i think it would be to much black
  2. ron_468

green widow

i used a wire feed welder and this bike would fit you will my gf is like 5.6 and i build it for her
  3. ron_468

green widow

it took me a vary long time to make that fender and get it right i just wish i had a tig welder that would have been a lot better
  4. ron_468

Cobra Cycles Flat Track Racer

that is one of the cooles things on here
  5. ron_468

green widow

thanks i am glad some ppl on here really likes cool bike. there is a lot of vary boring bike on here that done evin have half time i got in to this and they have way more comments but thats fine at lest i can ride my bike for a ton of miles
  6. ron_468

green widow

nope karen is her name
  7. ron_468

green widow

i build this bike for my gf it was a lot of work. just the fender has a ton of hours in it. the pic are from autorama in detroit i took first in my class and best hand built frame
  8. ron_468

murder murry

big hahaha thank evry one for the support
  9. ron_468

murder murry

it has a free weel on the jack shaft
  10. ron_468

murder murry

this is my murder murry it was a murry cruiser bike it was so rusty i had to torch out the crank and cut the forks apart. its got pressed in roller bearings in the rear axl it rides as good as it looks i will put up some bild pic as soon as i get them
  11. ron_468

I dont get Burritos?

my name came up and i got to say i love riding Burritos i think thay are vary easy to ride and thay are my favorite to build i have two and there painted goody 2 shoes has a 300$ pain job plus i building two for other people so if any one doesn't get it come ride my bikes or i will build you one...
  12. ron_468

Split Personality "new pics 11-7-09 also riding link"

Re: Split Personality we should have made Dr. pepper pay for that well palest bottle hahaah. i am having so much fun building this bike with dora and jim i can't what to get it done
  13. ron_468

Junkyard Bikes

where is this place at i what to see the cars
  14. ron_468

the goody 2 shoes

yes it is
  15. ron_468

the goody 2 shoes

no would that have made it stater
Back