Recent content by roddy*piper

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. roddy*piper

Any Members BMX Distance Jump ? How Far... What Bike ?

I can still ride my Kawasaki at 6 foot 300 pounds. But, not my Yamaha... :(
  2. roddy*piper

This bike is very close to my 70's jump bike. But, mine was black. And, I hacksawed the U tail off...:eek:
  3. roddy*piper

I rode mine until my knees started hitting the handlebars... And, I could pedal no more... If I was Jockey size, I'd still be Jumping. "Kinda like riding a Bike" You never forget how... lol
  4. roddy*piper

We "aquired" the ladder & plywood from a backyard... "We were little Hoodlums" lol. I put the ladder across the chain at the bottom of the exit ramp. And, laid the plywood on top of it. All I could see was the bottom and top of the ladder as a guide. It was some scary stuff. But, I was an...
  5. roddy*piper

Sorry Clancy... No Pics... We were just a bunch of kids in the mid 70's riding our bikes in a closed Mall parking lot on Sunday. We heel toed the distance to be a little over 37 feet. Behind *Iverson Mall* in Hillcrest Heights Maryland. I was a "Greaser" at the time. Just like in the movie "The...
  6. roddy*piper

My record jump was over 37 feet on a modified Yamaha Moto-Bike. With all Kawasaki BX200 parts. Front Forks, Rear Shocks, and Seat. On a 3 story Mall exit ramp. On a 12 foot wood ladder with Plywood. Broke my pedal crank and messed up my foot pretty bad on the pavement...
  7. roddy*piper

YAMAHA MOTO-BIKE J60 & KAWASAKI BX200 vs TOXIC MTX plus MONO SHOCK

I could'nt agree more but, "I've had plenty removed" On this thread many times
  8. roddy*piper

Ride It ? "Oh My Heavens No" Is You Crazy ? Prop it in da corner or hang it from da ceiling. Ha-Ha... "I Ride Mine Every Chance I Get To" If I Was Jockey Size, I'd Still Be Jumping Them.
  9. roddy*piper

That's Funny... I always wanted to put a 455 Buick in a Purple AMC PACER lol ! No, "Really I Do" ha-ha ! I'd like to see one of those guys kids jump their bone stock Yamaha Moto-Bike over 35 feet. And, live to tell about it. I'm bi-polar not suicidal...lol. Those bikes were designed for roundy...
  10. roddy*piper

Joe you are a breath of fresh air compared to all the "Debbie Downers" & "Shunners" on this and, or any vintage BMX Bike Site. Even after these bikes have been restored. They're never worth more than a about $1000.00. Very Low End. I say do as you like and, Thumb your nose at all the Critics &...
  11. roddy*piper

~?What Else Do You Collect ?~

"I'm on Disability, so I tend to collect Dust"
  12. roddy*piper

"I got this cool Avon Aladdin's Lamp" "I rubbed on it, but all I got was a blister"
  13. roddy*piper

Hey Luke! Congratulations on the Moderation! Now, I know that you'll see "all" of my Posts. "I Pitty You" lol ! Try not to censor me too much... "You know i'm Bi-Polar and, I just can't help myself" ha ha !
  14. roddy*piper

I hope you don't mean on the Model? ha ha ! You may find some on google?
  15. roddy*piper

I like it but, I'm not that good at it... "I dabble"
Back