Recent content by rev106

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. rev106

swin bike

Mostly scratch build, I did not want to make dropouts for a one-off. BB is a little low but since you rear steer mostly, it does not seem to matter much. Enjoy.
  2. rev106

post up those really cool photos from your bike rides!

When you take your bmx cruiser in the mountains it becomes a mountain bike.
  3. rev106

Twin dropout moto fork

Made this to use up the last stick of 4130 I had that has been slowly returning to the earth.
  4. rev106

coaster brake challenge 31

A few more unearthed...I think one of those pics was a double shot or something, no way you could get that much air from the little bump we were going over.
  5. rev106

some final pictures, enjoy.
  6. rev106

7. rev106

a few pics
  8. rev106

Will do!!!! CBC 32 is in July!
  9. rev106

I use google earth to do initial scouting plus I'm always looking for routes when I'm out and about, some place out of town perhaps?
  10. rev106

Th there does not need to be hills but we live in a valley so the off road riding is world class stuff. This course had street sections too, one can make all kinds of creative routes. The extendo version:
  11. rev106

Heat 3
  12. rev106

13. rev106

14. rev106

A few pics.... not much this time.
  15. rev106

Thanks for the offer! As I've said before many times, it is up to you to make these sorts of things happen. The first one had 6 or 8 people, now we get 30-40 each time 15 + years later. There is a formula to build it up and anyone can do it. :)
Back