Recent content by powderman

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. powderman

Frame sale!

100.00 for number two and I pay shipping??
  2. powderman

Skiptooth master link help

I need a new master link for my skiptooth chain and I see on eBay one inch pitch and half inch pitch how do I know what my chain is thanks
  3. powderman

SOLD Very Cool Torrington T Stem

Hi Ray is this sold I really need it
  4. powderman

Laid back seat post?

I Looking For a person that used to sell custom made laid-back see posts on this site was wondering if anyone has any information on how I could get a hold of him thanks
  5. powderman

Dyno Mooneyes

great sounds good LMK Pat
  6. powderman

Dyno Mooneyes

Hello no way for shipping to Reno NV? I would pay to ship Happy Thanksgiving Pat
  7. powderman

26" 3-Bar Looptail Frames

Hi buckeye were did you find that repop goose stem its sweet I've never seen a repop?
  8. powderman

Im so interested Ive wanted to build a klunker for so long and you cant bet a loop tail. Could you get a shipping quote for one frame to 89460 for me thanks
  9. powderman

Hey dude do you still have a frame left
  10. powderman

79 Mongoose

Love that pic LTR looks like a hot summer day cruzin the fresh motomags with the trailer park girls watching thinking you were the man. Brings back some good times for me too.:cool2:
  11. powderman

76 Mongoose

I think with the right sand blasting, and smoothing out with JB weld because you can powder over JB and epoxy primer powder coating then final powder coat you could save that top tube of course after you fix the cracks with a tig welder. Id like to try :crazy:
  12. powderman

Bike motor kits

Was wondering what bike motor kit you all would think was the best. I think like most things the ones that are built in Japan would be the best I just dont know which one are made in Japan. Or is there any U.S, made ones? Thanks :?
  13. powderman

Bar Keeper's Friend?

For cleaning chrome without scratching Ive found that aluminium foil and coke or even just water works great for light rust. Works great for the tight corners and nucks and crannies.
  14. powderman

what does everyone do for work?

Some nice jobs guys,for me im in charge of a powder coating and painting devision in nevada
Back