Recent content by Pookie42

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Pookie42

SOLD Felt Thick Bricks set $60

Message sent Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Pookie42

Bicycle Shirt SALE $16

I’ll take one XL [emoji1417][emoji92] PayPal? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Pookie42

SOLD Ratty 26in JC higgin fork and fenders/skirt

Sweet, look forward to see how you use the parts. I still might jump in the mix [emoji1417][emoji92] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Pookie42

SOLD Ratty 26in JC higgin fork and fenders/skirt

I’ll take them maybe push me to get in the build off[emoji92] shoot me PayPal info Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Pookie42

Anyone else like to use “odd” bikes to cover distance?

I’ve done 35 miles on my stretch hauling 75lbs. Would love to make the ride up to Milwaukee from Chicago with headphones of course. Skip you in Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Pookie42

Sub•Tel

The item you search for have I “Ya I got it” Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Pookie42

Rollfast Zep

Asking $400 plus shipping from Chicago Or I can do $300 without the seat and light. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Pookie42

Worksman wheelset 3 speed nexus SOLD

Selling this worksman 3speed wheelset with shifter. little dirty but should clean up nicely. in the US Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Pookie42

24x3 wheels

Yes they are [emoji1787] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Pookie42

24x3 wheels

My Wingbar with Electra 24” wheels wrapped with fatty-O tires My monark with 24” mags wrapped in hoggy-Gs Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Pookie42

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

My JC Higgins biking the Chicago lakefront on it first opening after being closed since the beginning of April Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Pookie42

The Black Monark

Very nice that looks awesome [emoji1417][emoji92] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Pookie42

R.I.P. - JIM "CHAINSAW" JOHNSON

Really sad news. We used to ride every year before the Ann Arbor swap. First time I met Chainsaw he said “we have a spot inside one of the buildings just put your stuff with us”. Really great guy to ride with and always willing to help a fellow biker. Funny story when I introduced him to my wife...
  14. Pookie42

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

My JC Higgins with a felt wheelset I just purchased from Chuck (ind-chuckz) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Pookie42

Unofficial March Shootout II

I got this in today And after posting my build on instagram someone offered to donate two skiptooth chains as long as I don’t sell them “bonus” so I’m thinking that leaves a little extra cash for a special surprise upgrade Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back