Recent content by Phil Zone

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Phil Zone

SOLD Various Bicycle Seats (Brooks, Persons, Schwinn)

Sorry, the Brooks found new homes recently. I failed to update this site.
  2. Phil Zone

SHOW US YOUR WORKSMAN BICYCLE

Best I can tell it was from a 70s era muscle bike. Iverson or 'New England Muscle Bike'. I started with the Chainguard, was like man I need a frame, scored one from Ind-chuckz and did a little modification to fit it.
  3. Phil Zone

SHOW US YOUR WORKSMAN BICYCLE

The Worksman frame goes with just about anything, it's a builder's ace in the hole.
  4. Phil Zone

SOLD CWC frame Roadmaster Badge (repaint) $100 + shipping

Looks like about 40 bucks to ship it to you.
  5. Phil Zone

Bike flights is a shipping service. I would need your zip code for an estimate. One thing to note: after I posted this I noticed what appears to be a repair to the down tube connection to the bottom bracket. I am not 100% sure but it looks like that to me. I haven't bumped the ad for some time...
  6. Phil Zone

# 5 persons - sold
  7. Phil Zone

1. No badge blue and white with crash rail : $40 shipped 2. Red and White persons : $40 shipped 3. Brooks black leather: $65 shipped 4. Brooks black leather: $65 shipped 5. Black Persons : $40 shipped 6. Green Schwinn S: $40 shipped Additional photos available upon request
  8. Phil Zone

Reduced: $100 + shipping
  9. Phil Zone

CWC Frame: appears structurally sound. Older repaint. (I don't know what is under repaint) Roadmaster Badge $ 125 plus shipping via bikeflights
  10. Phil Zone

SOLD Slant Stem & Worksman Sprocket

Do you still have the sprocket?
  11. Phil Zone

JC Higgins 3 speed hub, Higgins wheelset, drop hoop, leather seat

Sorry, had you confused with someone else.
  12. Phil Zone

JC Higgins 3 speed hub, Higgins wheelset, drop hoop, leather seat

Hey T, I'll be back in Boise Thursday. Would love to work out a trade for that seat. Anything you are looking for in particular? Phil
Back