Recent content by Pedal_junky

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Pedal_junky

SOLD '52 Roadmaster custom.

Haha, yep I know the feeling too.
  2. Pedal_junky

Pending local buyer.
  3. Pedal_junky

Monday bump.
  4. Pedal_junky

Here's a closer shot of the wheels and tires.
  5. Pedal_junky

'52 Roadmaster frame, Gen 3 Monark springer repop fork, epoxy primered, single stage Sherwin Williams automotive paint. 26" Velocity Blunt rims, stainless spokes, very nice New Departure blackout hubs. Minty Diamond chain, fresh nickel seatpost, great condition Persons seat. Hit me up with any...
  6. Pedal_junky

Seat / Saddle Gallery - Post Pics Here

If you're on the fence about who's going to work on your seat, jump now. The_Black_Monark is a true craftsman. Here's his latest he's done for me. This Persons was beyond help, but I wanted to keep it og as it came on my '37 Westfield. The binding was replaced with real leather and hand...
  7. Pedal_junky

schwinn straight bar gallery

Built this one for a co-worker. '56 Spitfire.
  8. Pedal_junky

SHOW OFF YOUR HELMET

Here's one a buddy of mine pinstriped and cleared. Just got this easy rider from Jeff.
  9. Pedal_junky

Bring on your GREEN BIKES!!!

Upgrade on the wheelset. ND blackout hubs, stainless spokes, 26" Velocity Blunts and Fat Franks. Rides pretty snappy now.
  10. Pedal_junky

buildoff/ build challenge bikes where are they now?

Hombre was sold and given as a wedding gift. Polished stainless tank panels cut with water jet, hand painted and striped with bride and groom names along with wedding date. They were from Milwaukee and the bike was a '54, so I found the perfect liscense plate for it. Build off pic...
  11. Pedal_junky

SHOW US YOUR KLUNKERZ

Here's a bike I built for a co-worker. Started with a '55 Schwinn Spitfire frame. Bicyclebones drop centers that I had powdercoated gloss black along with the fork. Tick bars, DK stem, Oury grips.
Back