Recent content by patman73

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. P

Dang trees eating my bikes...

you could surgically remove the tree from the bike , it might still be able to be saved for parts
  2. P

1935 shelby built. (pretty much DONE)

nice bike to start with
  3. P

The Best Floor Pump?

i saw a floor pump at home depot fro like $10 cheaper than the zefal one i have my pump works ok but i do have an electric pump
  4. P

fat tire help

i'm not expert but stretching a smaller tire on a fat rim is not a good idea even if it would work , but how long would the tire last & saftey may be a factor 3" wide tire could work but i would not go any smaller
  5. P

Looking for ideas for attaching a bicycle wheel to an ATV spindle or hub?

most bicycle wheel won't hold up to the weight so i would just get skiny motor bike wheels
  6. P

Bike Books

here is a book from amazon.com Bike Snob: Systematically & Mercilessly Realigning the World of Cycling
  7. P

Bike Books

www.amazon.com/Just-Ride-Radically-Practical-Riding/dp/0761155589
  8. P

Bike Books

they have them some where !
  9. P

Bike Books

are you looking for bike repair manuels for bikes like schwinn or other brands of bike i have see bicycle books on amazon.com just the history of bicycles
  10. P

Early Tandem

a collector might buy it , as a bike to ride arond on it is not for the average person the parst might be worth alot of money , but i would never pay the price
  11. P

49ers bike/occ schwinn chopper bike

you took the occ chopper to a level just like the tv show does cheesey them bikes lol
  12. P

Sky Ray - the Atomic Space Age

nice score on the bikes that sky ray is cool
  13. P

(WBO) X.L. Higgins

i have spikes on 3 of my bikes as fender brace mounts
  14. P

(WBO) Super - Sonic......1957 Chevy parts....finished, finished,, FINISHED!!!

wet paper plus fresh pain sound like a disaster to me , but if it worked for you then cool i think the paint would run if the suface was wet
  15. P

killer deal on tires at Walmart

mine says 45-65 psi i may run 50psi
Back