Recent content by Onewheelsqueel

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Onewheelsqueel

SOLD Worksman Wheel Set

Pm sent
  2. Onewheelsqueel

24" Donald Duck bike for sale

Open to offers/trades
  3. Onewheelsqueel

24" Donald Duck bike for sale

For sale, may consider cool trades (into cool middle weight and earlier bikes, not into girls bikes hence the sale) $300 shipped Located in Plainfield IL 60586
  4. Onewheelsqueel

Murray/Higgins tank, Beehive springer, 24x3 Kenda tires for sale

All sales cash in person or PayPal with fees covered by you. Early Higgins behive springer. $115 shipped. ------------- Traded- Early Higgins (Murray built) tank. Very straight, brush painted with a cool flag sticker on each side. ----------- Kenda 24x3 used tires see pics for condition...
  5. Onewheelsqueel

Chicago Tail Draggers Raffle bike winner!

Just wanted to repost pics since Photobucket is being jerks. And remind you that the raffle is this SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!
  6. Onewheelsqueel

Thanks! Every bit counts. I noticed Photobucket got me. I'll load some pics later today.
  7. Onewheelsqueel

Down to the last week of sales. Currently at $880, $320 behind what we did last year If you want tickets this is the time! And we could use the sales. $2 helps. Thank you very much those that have supported us we couldn't do it witout you. Also, all you parts donators, I haven't forgot...
  8. Onewheelsqueel

Day off the raffle at our show. Online sales will stop prob that Saturday before, Aug 19th
  9. Onewheelsqueel

Bump for a reminder. Get your ticket / tickets! It will only take one to win it, but the more you buy the more likely you are to win it! And 100% of the proceeds go to The Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.
  10. Onewheelsqueel

Added more pics.
  11. Onewheelsqueel

Bump for updates pic.
  12. Onewheelsqueel

P.S. the fleas bite so don't take to many home. :rofl:
Back