Recent content by OneHorsePower

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. OneHorsePower

French low rider bike

Wow , Super boulo le desing et la construction ,j'aime comment tu as fait les fourche en cone toi meme a l'encienne , d'ou vienne les pistons a air au juste ? j'aime que tu ose le francais sur un forum englais :P moi je suis de Quebec Canada , vraiment hate de voir le produit final ,ca regarde...
  2. OneHorsePower

=D---- Laprise E-BTR

thank you my friend :)
  3. OneHorsePower

=D---- Laprise E-BTR

Hey ! few updates on the E-btr , after dailying it hard for 2 years doing skids and even offroad trails the frame was a bit bent in the rear triangle , the paint was ruff and wheels a bit wobbly. got tired of the beautiful but very soft slick rubber of the 346 tyres that wear out in a season ...
  4. OneHorsePower

BO14 CLASS 2 FINAL RANKINGS - Voting Results

:13::rockout:awesome build everyone ! congrats !:113:
  5. OneHorsePower

Winter build off?

i might be in for a 21'' and under build , i got somthing in mind and might be off work this winter or at least part time
  6. OneHorsePower

The Streamliner

:43: Amazing ! :41:
  7. OneHorsePower

WILL NEED HELP WITH VOTING POLL

:eek: i would , but unfortunately computing is not part of my skill set , kind-of like a dinosaur:android: iam not home often either lately:oops: i hope someone else volunteer
  8. OneHorsePower

HEADBADGES

rebadged , embossing alluminum
  9. OneHorsePower

Hollywood swanger

well done !! ye thank looks real good :113:
  10. OneHorsePower

Spring Spare Time

nah , same buyer tho , he has the muscle drifter trike too and the 37 elgin rat too ..iam starting to think he loaves what i do :giggle::thumbsup:
  11. OneHorsePower

Spring Spare Time

it had to be ready in time for the ride , so it let me only 1month if i wanted to enter the build ..its already sold too:giggle:
  12. OneHorsePower

Spring Spare Time

http://ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/spring-spare-time.108826/ started life as a a spare car tire ,elliptical exerciser and a stationary bike its a 1sided rear tire , 3speed disk brake, dual suspension chopper from a idea to birth in 16days to have a custom ride to roll with friends...
Back