Recent content by Old guy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Old guy

What did it for you? why did you get hooked on bikes and hooked on this web site?

Thanks 🙏 You bet talk to you then. PS. Have a wonderful Christmas and new year.
  2. Old guy

What have you been riding lately?

Welcome
  3. Old guy

Canadian Bike lover

Oh yes I’ve seen this before. Cool 😎 thanks for the update.
  4. Old guy

What did it for you? why did you get hooked on bikes and hooked on this web site?

Thanks 🙏 yes I’m feeling much better. Just have to work smarter and slower. lol 😂 I can’t wait to finish this Recumbent bike. I’ll probably post pictures around mid May 2022 Take care.
  5. Old guy

Canadian Bike lover

Thanks 🙏 Was it a short wheel base or long wheel base?. I built both before.
  6. Old guy

Official Video of GET-A-GRIP Inc #9 See what you missed.

Enjoyed your video. Wish I was there. Regards #DataDiggerDon
  7. Old guy

Very nice ride!. I also love ❤️ old buildings and that one is a beautiful one. Thanks for sharing. Regards #DataDiggerDon
  8. Old guy

Canadian Bike lover

Thanks! GeePig. I like the concept too. I haven’t welded for over 50 years so I thought this would be the easiest and fastest way to build my Recumbent bike. lol 😂
  9. Old guy

I really enjoyed reading your post. You’re so Right when it comes to a persons mental health it’s best to get yourself involved in a project. I’ve always believed that, and I put it into practice all the time. I’ve completed about four bike builds in my lifetime. I tried to start my fifth bike...
  10. Old guy

I like the cargo bike.
  11. Old guy

I love my home built Recumbent bike. So comfortable on my back and behind. lol 😂 I’m starting to put all the parts I’ll need for my next Recumbent build next spring. 🤗
  12. Old guy

Worksman build... Still working on it...

Hey! That looks like a very nice ride. I wish I would have had a wonderful bike like that when I was a young boy. Looking at your bike brings back a lot of memories for me. Especially when I’d l be riding down the hill and then I had to slam on the brakes and do a 180 Hahaha 😂🤗😂🤗
  13. Old guy

Canadian Bike lover

Hello everyone, my handle is old guy. I’ve been riding bikes for the past 60 years plus. It’s one of my favourite activities. Over 15 years ago I tried my hand at building a few recumbent bikes. The reason why I did this was over the years I’ve had four back operations. So I wanted a bike that...
  14. Old guy

Tips n Trix

That’s okay because we all live and learn. You can use a nicer piece of wood next time. Years ago I built a recumbent with a wood beam as the main support. It was a good ride. Regards #DataDiggerDon
Back