Recent content by Oak Tree

1. Oak Tree

Husky frame & fork

Ok pm sent. We talking about it.
  2. Oak Tree

Rat Rod Blades Challenge 2021 - Build thread

@Swampthing Yes sir. Knives and blood do go together. Great pic. Hope you recovered.
  3. Oak Tree

... From My Front Door

Looks like Texas last week. It’s all gone now. It also looks like a beautiful place to camp with family. Here’s to good times!
  4. Oak Tree

Knife buildoff challenge discussion

Pinkie loop. You got it.
  5. Oak Tree

And she said . . .

And that’s a good thing. Womenfolk, theys a mystery.
  6. Oak Tree

@ifitsfreeitsforme Mr. Forme: are you posting any progress work in the build forum? Not that I’m worried about the rules, it’s more curiosity about what you are doing. I’m trying to peek over the fence, neighbor. @OddJob Mr Job: yes sir, there’s nothing wrong with that. Decoration is sometimes...
  7. Oak Tree

A sheath has one job. Any thing above that one job is just superfluous decoration.
  8. Oak Tree

@Verrt she’s a beaut!
  9. Oak Tree

Old Uncle “Anyway, I seem reluctant to glue and pin my knife” the deed is done. And I figured out why I was reluctant to move forward. Thanks to Folgers-the good coffee.
  10. Oak Tree

I second Mr Verrt- don’t touch that one. It takes years to get that look. do post up a pic of your sheath though. Sounds intriguing.
  11. Oak Tree

Old Uncle Very cryptic post and also got these cut...
  12. Oak Tree

yes sir, Mr KJV. It’s been a coons age since I’ve heard about splitting mules hair. and yes, the Tandy store is a great place to be. Someone should make a woman’s perfume to smell like that place. Woo Wee!
  13. Oak Tree

Old Uncle Got some work done today even with Texas freezing over and rolling blackouts. Actually had the knife on the sander and lights went out- pitch black. It was weird. Anyway, I seem reluctant to glue and pin my knife-like once I do that, I can’t undo it. I can’t put my finger on why, I...
  14. Oak Tree

Looking Good! I like the light colored scales.
  15. Oak Tree

Old school and semi safe... I like it. I am also very jealous that you are barefoot outside right now!