Recent content by No cars on mars

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. No cars on mars

Model cars with bicycles

I got this model of an Alfa Romeo Duetto with 3 bicycles on it. Scale is 1/43 Mebetoys, made in Italy. Does anyone else have any models cars with bicycles. Doors open, also.
  2. No cars on mars

Trexlertown, Pa. bike swap/meet Sun. Oct 4,2009

Broke even going to the swap. I took my girlfriend with me this time. She freaked out at the swarm of flashlight at the back of the pick up at 5am trying to look at the bicycles, just as the full moon was setting. She thought they where crazy because of the full moon. I replied, "No, they do...
  3. No cars on mars

RoadMaster Flying Falcon-Cougar-Thunderbird - on vacation

Here I am in Oswego, NY, 80 miles away from Rochester, NY and I am looking for a group to ride with. None of those fine bicycle people are logged in here at Ratrod saying anything about their rides. What have I been missing?
  4. No cars on mars

Trexlertown, Pa. bike swap/meet Sun. Oct 4,2009

I will be there early.
  5. No cars on mars

NOS parts Sell and Resell

I am also finding the same at bicycle swap meets. In the early mornings one group of dealers swarm and chase down the other dealers before the opening of the swaps and buy all of their bicycle for a cheap price. Then they double the price. They go and look at all of your stuff before the car and...
  6. No cars on mars

Cranbrook brain boggler

Have you tried rust?
  7. No cars on mars

I want it...Should i want it?

Do not ask me. I use old English 3 and 10 speeds with fenders on dirt rails to trails.
  8. No cars on mars

cool photo from the Ozarks

Date above "Meramec springs" reads June 8 97. All are ratrods the handle bars are flipped. No shaft drives though.
  9. No cars on mars

Road Bike Tires and Wheels?

20 mm is the width of the tire like 1 1/4 or 2.125 inches 700mm is the outside diameter of the tire, not the wheel, like 27 or 24 inch tires A 26 x1 3/8 will not fit on a 26 x 1.50. They are different size wheels but when both are on their correct wheels both will be 26 inch in diameter. Outside...
  10. No cars on mars

Thing

:idea: A new way of recycling tubes. :D I was cutting up my old tubes for rim strips. :idea:
  11. No cars on mars

can you belive this( in India)

Est'd 1951, people were smaller back then. Double top and down tube. "H" crank, Humber or Hercules?
  12. No cars on mars

Why do they have to be this way?????

Please, come over to this site. A few of your former members can over during last years troubles. We will not delete your messages if you are looking for non-Schwinn parts. The worst that we do is not reply because we do not know the answer. Also we are are always looking for different bicycles...
  13. No cars on mars

Doner bike?

Maybe you should start with a woman's chopped mixte frame and put heavy springers on the front or an old mountain Rockshock piston style front. chopped mixte http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewto ... CRE'S+MATE
  14. No cars on mars

I finally got a bike of my own

Good start, finish the bicycle the way you want. Then let the drug of finding other bicycles set in.
  15. No cars on mars

BOARDFEATHER finished 7/31/09

Unknown. I might rebuild it for girlfriend or use the parts to help rebuild an older men's bicycle. We have a few paired bicycles sets. A 1970's Raleigh Sprites and a 1940's Columbia/Westfield pair. It would give us a 3 speed pair.
Back