Recent content by Nemo

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Nemo

Blackstone oil engine startup

I could watch this thing run for hours... https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=488&v=WXzSZVgQwts : Mike
  2. Nemo

ROAD BIKES LETS SEE EM

Bob Jackson World Tour, with aero head lugs, Curtis Odom hubs, TRP CX brakes, and Shimagnolo group set :happy:. I really have to get some current photos of this bike, this was the first day it was operational. : Mike
  3. Nemo

NYTimes: Felice Gimondi, Cyclist With a Career Triple Crown and a Rival, Dies at 76

Losing Gimondi is a great loss to the sport, he was one of my childhood heroes. Out of the many great men of racing, to me he was the most memorable. : Mike
  4. Nemo

WW II Avenger

Very Nice Work!!!
  5. Nemo

Anybody else have a motorcycle?

I'm new here but... I have been known to play with Harley-Davidson's And build some custom Sportster stuff. : Mike
  6. Nemo

New Here

Thanks for the welcome!!! This is such a great site, I have been spending my time going through a lot of the build threads, The people here are so awesome, I don't have the words to describe them. Best wishes to all: Mike
  7. Nemo

New Here

Hello everybody, My name is Mike and I'm here because of the massive creativity and original thought that goes into the projects that are featured here. I like to build stuff like the 22.2 mm Campagnolo seat post for a Klunker I'm building, details are... The column is 6061 T651 aluminum bar...
Back