Recent content by N.Kildare1718

1. N.Kildare1718

BO15 RaTs GaSs....evening cruise...pg.23

After the tour. Photograph with Trek top bike.
  2. N.Kildare1718

BO15 RaTs GaSs....evening cruise...pg.23

Cool back wheel. Electra makes a quality product. I took a tour of the Trek plant in Waterloo. That a tour I recommend. Along with the Point Brewery.
  3. N.Kildare1718

BO15 Freedom Rider

Okay. Got the wheels built and Tires mounted. non Chicago headbadge installed with the 63/64 headset bearing cones. spent some time working over the paint Added new decals, then stressed and remove parts of the decals (my wife always thinks I’m crazy to remove and make new decals look old...
  4. N.Kildare1718

BO15 Freedom Rider

I have been working on a few 26” projects. Lots of people looking for Cruisers during the COVID. Now I’m back. Got my list. Good start on parts. 36 spoke S2 Center stamp. S7 Center stamp front. Non Chicago badge. 64 headset. Solo polo. AS clamp. 64 crank. Bars. Persons square back...
  5. N.Kildare1718

BO15 Freedom Rider

August of 1964 stamped frame with OG forks and chainguard. Frame has a cool 63 - 64 bicycle license sticker from Montgomery AL. Naming this build “Freedom Rider” in honor of the 1964 Civil Rights Act. Considering the connection to Montgomery AL I thought the name was deserving. I plan to...
  6. N.Kildare1718

1986? Skyway Streetstyler

He is good. Same guy I used for my Schwinn SX2000. Here a pic of forks and serial number. You can still read the numbers. He charged me $350 for all the powder work.
  7. N.Kildare1718

Thanks! Came to me in fair condition. It was missing front brakes, few parts on the headset. Mostly complete just in rough shape. I replaced all the parts that wear out. I have a really good powder guy. Together we brought this bike back to life. The owner was super excited. This...
  8. N.Kildare1718

This project was a complete Restoration. All Original parts are powder coated or polished. Wheels bleached and rebuilt with NOS Skyway wheel kits. Original Skyway spinmaster headset with a few modified parts. Rebuilt HSING TA pedals. Replacement parts....... Kashimax seat. Half link chain. AME...
  9. N.Kildare1718

PURE EVEL

Oh Yeah! Love that Muscle bike to BMX transformation that was happening in mid to late 70s. This Bike captures that
  10. N.Kildare1718

RaTsberry Buffet

You put in a lot of work! Turned out great. Congratulations on a great build.
  11. N.Kildare1718

Kristmas Krate

I like it! Colors look great.
  12. N.Kildare1718

Title IX

Bike started as a 1979 ladies Schwinn Collegiate 3 speed with coaster brake 24”. Front wheel came off of a Stingray OC chopper and back wheel off a Huffy. Both from a trash pile. I unlaced the wheels and wrapped with Leopard skin tape. Painted the forks and chainguard with gold paint...
  13. N.Kildare1718

Title IX

Finished the chainguard this weekend. Just a color change. And made a new decal in black. Similar plans for the forks.
  14. N.Kildare1718

Title IX

Geaux Tigers
  15. N.Kildare1718

Title IX

Front wheel finished. Added a little extra leopard skin on the hub. Front wheel is a 48 spoke 24”. Same deal. Unlaced. Paint black. Wrap with Duct tape. Cleared over the seams. Relaced. The wheels match well with this OG solo polo. Next up big changes for chainguard and forks.