Recent content by Mr_Nutter

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Mr_Nutter

Seat / Saddle Gallery - Post Pics Here

Starting with an old and tatty Schwinn saddle I’ve had the past few years. It’s comfortable but worn to the point it lets water in with holes in it.. new bike to build I wanted to spruce it up a bit. I decided upon pulling all the staples out and recovering it with some fake leather I got for...
  2. Mr_Nutter

stretched

with a lick of paint and some temporary bars it was a breeze to ride. Even if I did only have 3rd gear. This week I’m gonna work on getting a shifter fitted and the dummy tank finished along with below the seat storage
  3. Mr_Nutter

stretched

very much still a work in progress!
  4. Mr_Nutter

Mismatched Wheel or Tire Sizes

Pretty much Shouldn't fit but Heck I made it fit! :P
  5. Mr_Nutter

Classic 3 Speeds

Ol' Faithful Raleigh Scorpio. Converted from 5speed roadie to Sturmey archer 3speed on 26 classic rims. rear hub needs attention but should be swapping internals soon and getting this one back working again at some point!
  6. Mr_Nutter

Long term Lurker - Joined at last!

Thank you @deorman :thumbsup:
  7. Mr_Nutter

Schwinn bikes ( post pics here )

How I acquired my steel single speed poorly painted black Schwinn Stripped back the the black Then started tinkering with it caught the Kustom bug and went rather wild..... Stayed like that for a while and then wanted a further back seating position so decided I'd have a go at making my own...
  8. Mr_Nutter

Long term Lurker - Joined at last!

Howdy Folks, Thought it was about time I joined the forum, I've taken to looking at stuff on here for ages and finally decided it's high time I gave a little of my stuff to the pot of madness. So, Based in the UK bike central (Cambridge). I've had my fair share of bikes from vintage...
Back