Recent content by Mr Unhinged

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. M

Let's start another one

I'm resisting for a while , apparently I have chores n stuff to do .
  2. M

BO15 CLASS 2 FINAL RANKINGS - GALLERY

I put this on the end of my thread , but i think more folks will see it here and it bears repeating ... Spose I had better say something, I've been wanting to say something , just I don't know what something to say . Im a guy in a garden shed in Slough UK ( anyone who isn't familiar with...
  3. M

BO15 CLASS 1 FINAL RANKINGS - Voting Results

Congratulations to the winners , what am I saying , you are all winners . This has been entertaining, and if anything I would say class 1 is harder in some ways to pull some crazy out of the bag . Well done everyone :)
  4. M

Raydarlux Space Cadet

And congrats to you too sir :) Spose I had better say something, I've been wanting to say something , just I don't know what something to say . Im a guy in a garden shed in Slough UK ( anyone who isn't familiar with Slough ...and I can't blame you , If you say you are from Slough, folks tend to...
  5. M

BO15 CLASS 2 FINAL RANKINGS - Voting Results

I would have put money on Cyrus winning too if I'm honest I genuinely thought I might get a honerable mention, if I was lucky Thanks though , I'm a bit blown away by the response and indeed the warmth and encouragement you have all shown this Jonny come lately ,Thankyou
  6. M

BO15 CLASS 2 FINAL RANKINGS - Voting Results

We have had a chat , the offer is on the table , I'm happy to help :)
  7. M

CLASS 1 VOTE HERE!!!! - CLASS 1 FINISHED BIKE PHOTOS BELOW POLL

I'm seconding that , the blue bike is cool as it has a reason , Its planting that seed of imagination . In many ways my old man was rubbish , but inadvertently by being a skinflint and particularly rubbish at taking an interest in me he planted the seed. There's the tools , you broke it so...
  8. M

I thought some of the class 1 stuff shook it up a bit too . Yours , the Coke bike amongst others , by no means traditional Rat rod bases grabbed my attention with different thinking.
  9. M

I think you nailed it there . Selfish as it sounds , I build stuff primarily for me . If others dig it, that's great . If not, that's cool also, vive la difference. Labels are for Jam Jars . I don't mind what you call my bikes , I don't even know what they are . As for things being formulaic ...
  10. M

In regards to next year's RRBBO...

Completely new , clean slate , just start the hunter gathering thing as I find bits .
  11. M

Raydarlux Space Cadet

Once again , thanks for all the positive words folks , It really means loads to me . It makes the shed full of filler dust over every surface , the weeks of rubbing down and finding more bits of rubbing down , the Metalflakes that got everywhere , house , car , they even somehow found their way...
  12. M

In regards to next year's RRBBO...

I've already got a completely different idea forming for the next one...different direction , different fun :)
  13. M

Distracting yourself instead of hawking these polls

I've got loads to do , I keep getting drawn in though . I built the E Bike out of a vintage cyclomotor frame thats been hanging about for ages . Been doing the bit of DIY widened the garden path ( check out the soakaway drain ) Been puppyproofing the garden for the arrival of this little lady ...
  14. M

6th Annual OddJob Awards for RaT-isfaction ! Winners here!

Fantastic choices , Bobby's Pink Panther bike especially, really glad that's got something coming , cos he's earned it in spades
  15. M

To finish first , you must first finish . You got there , and I certainly wouldn't say no if someone offered me that bike . It's a smart bike, up against a lot of other smart bikes . It's really like choosing a favourite child, voting , it's really really hard to leave anyone out of it cos we...
Back