Mr.Tadpole

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was born in Worcerster, Ma where the Persons Majestic Manufacturing Company once resided.

I'm here, so I guess I don't have to say I love old bikes :bigsmile:
I'm a mechanical engineering student who loves to tinker with stuff.
I also collect and preserve antique instruments. Mostly guitars and banjos.

I have a weird vision of a futuristic world in the dark crevasses. That world involves people taking old things and not of just hording them away and bragging or sell parts for exorbitant amounts of money. They turn them into art that is usable and functional in a modern world while keeping the original condition and form greatly intact. Instead of assuming that things can't be fixed they try to learn of ways to make them more resilient. This strange society that lives in my mind even sees trying to engage younger people into fixing, inventing, and exploring possibilities of using what they have on hand as a core cultural norm. Of course, this society is pretty bicycle and recycling obsessed!

I think websites like this serve as a vehicle for propelling us towards this type of future! I hope the future is as bright as the delusions in my head.
Birthday
Oct 21, 1992 (Age: 31)
Back