Recent content by MoranBros.Design

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. M

INDIAN SUMMER

BUILDERS LOG - July 31st, 1910. After a long ... build the Indian is complete. This has been a labor of LOVE and HATE, but mostly out of a desire to improve building & fabrication and ANGER. Had a bummer kickstand mishap but all is well. Everyone elses builds look good, best of luck to all...
  2. M

INDIAN SUMMER

So after a grueling build schedule and way too many late nights, the bike we have dubbed 'Indian Summer' is complete. Since last time, we've finished just about every piece of fab and I'm gonna try to get her out tomorrow to take some clear photos, but shes all done. Over the last few days we...
  3. M

INDIAN SUMMER

BUILDERS LOG, JULY 25th 2011 THE INDIAN SUMMER IS 10 BEERS DOWN PLUS SOME MANGO. COMPLETION IS NEAR So this weekend was a long and strenuous one trying to get the paint right. Paint on the fenders and tank are complete although the first few coats went great,the rest fought us to the...
  4. M

INDIAN SUMMER

IT CAME FROM THE SHED!! So its been hot as heck here in NY and we've mostly been saving our work for the evenings. Its been really crazy trying tog et all the bodywork done and compiling all the small hardware for the front end, etc. thank g-d for sears hardware! This build has been one for...
  5. M

INDIAN SUMMER

So it's been a crazy last few weeks for me and my brother between work and all the other stuff, its been tough to find time for building let alone posting my progress. This is as good a summary as I can give of the last few weeks of long weeknights and really long weekends just trying to get it...
  6. M

Art Nouveau Bike (made in France)

came across this build and thought it was real creative. gotta love anything that pushes the boundaries. what did you end up doing with the fork you first had on the bike? any chance you still have it and would consider selling it?
  7. M

33 Cherry Wood

Awesome build, what did you use for the moon disc wheels? It looks to me like a snow saucer. I dont know how you kept yourself from putting a motor on it.
  8. M

INDIAN SUMMER

So me and my brother have been building customs bikes for the last few years, and I do believe it's come time to compete in our first build off. We've built quite a few bikes and I do believe I own what may become my first rat rod build off entry. This is going to be quite a massive...
Back