MONARKofSoCal's latest activity

• MONARKofSoCal
    MONARKofSoCal replied to the thread Mad Ratter.
    This week was the monthly ratrod riders ride The weather was much nicer than last weekend But still a lot of smoke in the air from the...
    • image5-1-1.jpg
  • MONARKofSoCal
    MONARKofSoCal replied to the thread Mad Ratter.
    Got some extra shots this weekend But just some quick action shots Unfortunately it was so hot that going for a ride at home was not...
    • IMG_5022.JPG
    • IMG_5019.JPG
    • IMG_5030.JPG
    • IMG_5033.JPG
    • IMG_5020.JPG
  • MONARKofSoCal
    In the past few years I have put up the previous years top 3 RRBO winners list RRBBO #1 1st: Montgomery Wards: IRON GHOST (builder...
  • MONARKofSoCal
    Thanx Not sure who made it but i know its prewar and probably aftermarket because it had extra mounting holes
  • MONARKofSoCal
    One piece that gave me fits was coming up with a way to mount the seat post on the frame to keep weight off the center section where all...
    • 20200901_103707.jpg
    • 20200901_111234.jpg
    • 20200901_140829.jpg
  • MONARKofSoCal
    https://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/mad-ratter-or-hack-rat.111025/ 24" Monark Frame bent Schwinn forks monark 24"...
    • 20200901_140833.jpg
    • Picture 013.jpg
    • Picture 029.jpg
    • Picture 023.jpg
    • Picture 015.jpg
    • Picture 018.jpg
  • MONARKofSoCal
    over the weekend painted the the rear extension section i applied the paint with a roller yes that is how I roll I found a trick for...
  • MONARKofSoCal
    the chain does rub just barely so i added a second brace and ground down the ear on the rear after that it still had a small amount of...
  • MONARKofSoCal
    well I had some mechanical issues with my truck in august so that had to be resolved but now i can get back to the last few day thrash...
  • MONARKofSoCal
    finally got around to attaching the fork stem to the seat post attachment in this i was originally going to use a bmx brake gyro...
  • MONARKofSoCal
    here is the close up of the dogbone mounted on bottom of the fork shaft and the 3 races 1 race in the typical location where the base...
  • MONARKofSoCal
    i had to put the bars in that position to lean it up next to the wall more worried about getting seat figured before tackling the hbars...
  • MONARKofSoCal
    the races from i believe the 60's or 70's built murrays dont have a wider base so they are snug throughout the entire length if the fork...
  • MONARKofSoCal
    over the weekend i came up with a way to use more metal from the schwinn exerciser to use in the seat post area its actually the...
  • MONARKofSoCal
    MONARKofSoCal replied to the thread BO15 Old English.
    Very nice schwinn you found looks to be a 50's welterweight do you know what rims are on it s-4 or s-6 and is it one or 3 speed