Recent content by mikebike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. M

MID MICHIGAN

Welcome from a fellow Michigander, (Lowell area) there are alot of good people with good ideas on here. I think you will like it here. 8)
  2. M

greetings from west michigan

Welcome to the site, it is the best, I am from the Lowell area, so not to far from ya. Alot of good ideas and people here.
  3. M

Hello from West MI

I am actually just east of GR, Ada Lowell area.
  4. M

Hello from West MI

Welcome this site is awesome, you will get alot of good ideas and advice from everyone here, they are a great bunch of people. Where in West Mi are you located?
  5. M

Tank tabs

Looking for close up pictures of the tank mounting tabs on a Schwinn cantilever frame any help would be appreciated, thanks. :D
  6. M

Long time coming '40 CWC Klunker

Thats a nice looking bike, love the vintage clunkers. I have a 63 American, thinking of turning it into a clunker.
  7. M

Schwinn speedster question

I paid $30 for one at a garage sale last summer the wheels weren't in the best conditition but the rest of the bike was good.
  8. M

Tank for 63 American

Hey guys, this is gonna sound like a silly question here goes, I have a 63 American that I would like to put a tank on will any schwinn cantilever tank fit it or are they model specific. Help me out I think the bike would look sharp with one on it.
  9. M

Michigan Here!

Welcome to the site alot of great people on here with a lot of great ideas, I am in Lowell 8)
  10. M

Re: THREE FREE can you show some close up pics of your truing stand.
  11. M

paint removal

how do you guys remove paint without removing the actual good paint thats underneath? thanks for any hints or tips.
  12. M

Need help iding this bike

front half of mystery bike help id please
  13. M

Need help iding this bike

Schwinn womens bike Serial number starts with F9, S-7s, bolt on kick stand, please help me id this.
  14. M

Phat Punk

That's awesome, looks like its ready to be ridden by Sid Vicious or Johnny Rotten. 8)
  15. M

Lol Bicycle Repairman

That was awsome!! 8)
Back