Recent content by matt48062

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. M

Barn Find - West Germany Muscle Bike w/ shimano 3-speed

We decided to clean out the shed at the cabin and found this buried under about 10 cheap folding chairs. Any idea on the make and value?
  2. M

Gooseneck frame

Thanks for the link... Instead of stretching the whole frame/downtube, here is what I am looking for: Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  3. M

Gooseneck frame

Anyone here gooseneck their frame (thinking in the motorcycle style)? I have a worksman I'm thinking about stretching a few inches... Any guidance/suggestions would be appreciated!
  4. M

TheFlyingDingo's Fresh bikes-New bike(s)-5/9

Re: TheFlyingDingo's Fresh bikes-New bike(s)-3/16 Nice finds!!!
  5. M

March 19th in Greenville, MI

Stumbled across this on CL: "Old school bike show and swap meet sat. march 19 10:00 am to 2:00 pm located in the old miejer building on 1220 n. lafayette in greenville mi. now home of thrifty acres bmx national bycycle league jacket series race after 10 x 10 booth $10 $20 for retailers rent a...
  6. M

2001 Electra Classic Deluxe ASTRA-Bomber

Very nice work! Love the entire concept and your paint came out awesome!
  7. M

Newbie in Michigan...

So true... I was working on building of furniture in the pole barn and she wandered out to see what I was doing... Needless to say my work got sidetracked but we had a blast out there. She was marking and drilling holes with the press and fired off the brad nailer a few times. She's asked me...
  8. M

Newbie in Michigan...

Hey all, Been visiting the forum for about 6 months and you all seem like a great bunch of folks. Looking forward to picking your brains, getting feedback, trading/buying, etc! I enjoy what you all do here and really dig the racer/track style rides I stumble across. I’m new to bicycles but...
Back