Recent content by mastershake916

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. mastershake916

SOLD 1990s Dyno Gt Duece beach cruiser bicycle 26 inch

Great deal! Just the chainring is worth half of the asking price.
  2. mastershake916

SOLD Antique chrome jeweled automobile marker light Now $30 shipped

Does it seem like the jewel lenses could be removed and reinstalled with minimal damage?
  3. mastershake916

SOLD Worksman 26x2.125 wheelset F/S

If there is still a set left after all current dibs have been settled, please let me know. I am interested.
  4. mastershake916

(MBBO Class 2) - NO NAME SPEEDSTER

I think that Gigmata was talking about the competition for the largest rear tire in the buildoff. :21: Nice work, I like how to finished thw tubes at the back of the frame.
  5. mastershake916

(Class 2) UNHINGED

Thanks. Oh yeah, forgot to say that I'm going to keep it completely foldable. The bars will have a folding element and the stem will be hinged for quick stowing.
  6. mastershake916

(MBBO Class 1) Orange Lightening....9-Speed...'69 Fastback.

This bike is sooooooo clean looking! Great job.
  7. mastershake916

(MBBO Class 1) Powerglide

Thanks for the interest. I finally got around to picking it up and posting, it's titled Unhinged.
  8. mastershake916

(Class 2) UNHINGED

I'm entering a little late in the game, but here I go. I bought this bike a few days ago but haven't had a chance to do any work on it. I just moved to New York a couple of months ago, so I don't have a good work area and I'm separated from my precious parts bin. :( Oh well, where there's a...
  9. mastershake916

(MBBO Class 1) Powerglide

Awww, I thought that I would have the only folding bike in the competition. Oh well. I like what you've done to it so far, that just means that I'll have to make mine even crazier! :D
  10. mastershake916

Classic Mystery Fork Identification Sought! Mega Rare. Chrome Drilled-Out Blade Fork.

Here is it folks. Sized for a 27" wheel, with a 8" steerer tube. Very similar to a Schwinn blade fork, but the dropouts seem to be a little fatter. Has six holes drilled on each side, done pretty well. Chrome over that. It has a "Race Lite" sticker on one blade, but not sure if it means...
  11. mastershake916

2013 RAT BIKE RODEO all over pics to come soon!

Re: 2013 RAT BIKE RODEO sept 28 nor cal (win a brooks seat!) I'm gonna be there with a swap space. I have a ton of fixer-uppers and a number of Schwinn lightweights. If anyone is interested in anything in particular, let me know. I can't bring everything. I will definitely have some old...
  12. mastershake916

2013 RAT BIKE RODEO all over pics to come soon!

Re: 2013 RAT BIKE RODEO sept 28 nor cal (win a brooks seat!) What kind of surface is the barrel race going to be held on?
  13. mastershake916

Stolen-Update 7/6/2012

Re: Stolen-Update 6/29/2012 Sadly, mashbanger was one of the stolen bikes.
  14. mastershake916

Stolen-Update 7/6/2012

Re: Stolen-Update 6/29/2012 What a shame! I'll certainly be on the lookout. Hope that you get them all back soon.
  15. mastershake916

2010 RAT BIKE RODEO oct 2nd ca PICTURES FROM THE SHOW UP!

Re: 2010 RAT BIKE RODEO oct 2nd galt ca 13 SHOW CLASSES ADDED!! Count me in. I'll make the Full Custom trophy.
Back