Recent content by Lenny's

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Lenny's

(ORBO) Prerunner

I still need practice posting photos
  2. Lenny's

(ORBO) Prerunner

Almost time to get klunkin'
  3. Lenny's

(ORBO) Prerunner

Finally got the frame cleaned up and primed, found some old darts under 41 layers of paint
  4. Lenny's

(ORBO) Prerunner

My pile'o parts is starting to get bigger, just trying to decide on the fork I might save the original for a different build and go with a BMX style fork......fresh photos coming soon
  5. Lenny's

What terrain ?

I'm going to try it all, hitting some single trac for sure, it'll get ridden to work from time to time, some long bike path rides, pulling the boys in the trailer, and of course at least one run through the small line at the dirt jumps and a few runs down the local BMX track
  6. Lenny's

(ORBO) Prerunner

some progress....looks to be A '36 Roadmaster I'm thinking of trying to use some old BMX bars and cut'nweld them down to about a 4" rise. Wheels are still where I'm lacking, although I should use that Morrow hub and lace it to something.......
  7. Lenny's

(ORBO) Prerunner

serial number runs across the bottom bracket A86848 the morrow hub- F4 36 13 looks like the headtube badge was painted on, I don't see any rivet holes
  8. Lenny's

(ORBO) Prerunner

not exactly sure what it is yet, I need to find some numbers, but there is some interesting things going on
  9. Lenny's

(ORBO) Prerunner

10. Lenny's

(ORBO) Prerunner

OK, I'm in.....picked this up a few weeks ago. my vision is only partially clear, but i'm looking forward to shedding some single-trak on it this April
  11. Lenny's

Any thoughts on what this might be

awesome, thank you
  12. Lenny's

serial number L349145, almost forgot
  13. Lenny's

my first official post the bike belongs to a farm run by the Park District that I work for, I decided to bring it home and overhaul it so it can be ridden the frame seems unique so maybe I.D. will be easy for some of you. their is a few layers of paint, the lowest layer looks silver it also has...
  14. Lenny's

hello

I'm in Illinois, about 40 miles west of Chicago. chillin' in the midwest
  15. Lenny's

hello

Hi everyone, I'm a long time visitor of this site and finally decided to join my life has been all about 2-wheelin' for a long time. Growing up racing BMX and Mountain bikes, working at a shop for alot of years commuting to work and now pulling the kids in the trailer hooked to my klunker. I'm...
Back