Recent content by LBCJ

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. LBCJ

🏆 RRBBO17 PRIZE POOL

Wow! Super awesome! I didn’t even notice. Thanks to you and everyone that makes the build off so fun!
  2. LBCJ

4D LaSalle

Thanks man! Appreciate it.
  3. LBCJ

4D LaSalle

Haha, right! I already want to revamp the Shelby I built here a few years ago with that and a few other things! Thanks for the kudos, man!
  4. LBCJ

4D LaSalle

Appreciate it, man! This was a fun one!
  5. LBCJ

4D LaSalle

Lol, thanks!
  6. LBCJ

4D LaSalle

Thank you, man!
  7. LBCJ

4D LaSalle

Thank you man! I really appreciate it. I’m really still led on the final result!
  8. LBCJ

Girthy Gerty

Amazing work, man!
  9. LBCJ

Lowco Liner

Pure class! Nothing like black & chrome
  10. LBCJ

Hot Rod Hawthorne

Great work!
  11. LBCJ

Road Rash

Love it, man!
  12. LBCJ

ANITA BREWSKI 🍺

Great colors and logo!
  13. LBCJ

4D LaSalle

So here it is! Like said at the start. My goal was to build this 1940 Schwinn LaSalle with enough original parts to make people think I “ruined” a perfectly good original, rather than cobble one together with parts from all over the country. A little bit of customization and a few key 60’s style...
  14. LBCJ

4D LaSalle

So here it is! Like said at the start. My goal was to build this 1940 Schwinn LaSalle with enough original parts to make people think I “ruined” a perfectly good original, rather than cobble one together with parts from all over the country. A little bit of customization and a few key 60’s style...
  15. LBCJ

4D LaSalle

Down to the final details. Nothing screams hot rod to me like the waffle style pedals. The condition of these that I found matched the bike perfectly. I always wanted to use some of the Thompson coke bottles in metal flake. I feel like the red wheels, the slick, the black Naugahyde and these...
Back